M.S

The Ice and The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[WARNING] : It's the longest chapter of this fic. If you think you don't have much time, better keep it to read once you are alone and free. Because it's freaking long and I'm scare that you might find its boring.       

A week later. 

  Today is Wednesday and Krystal is walking to her class prettily.    "Hey krystal."  After what happened at her birthday, a lot of girls started being friendly to her and she has no idea why.  She greets back before takes a sit on her place. She has 3 period of classes next until she can go to eat, but she is glad because she has Yoona with her every time according to their same schedule.    "How's it?"  Krystal shows Yoona a ring on her finger, yoona mouth an O.  "It looks so beautiful on your finger, especially this 'C_Minho' here."  Yoona added as she points to the name that was carved on the ring perfectly. Krystal chuckles.    "Have you watch the CD?"  Yoona asked again. Krystal raises her eyebrows.  "CD?"  She repeated.  "Oh dang- so that package has the CD inside? I forget to check, I put it inside my wardrobe and it's at home."    "Haha, minho is going to mad if he found out that you forget about his present."  Yoona teased, krystal juts out her lower lip.  "Come on yoong, I'll check it once I get home, just don't tell him."  Yoona just laughs before nodding her head.    "Alright, Kryssie."    After that they started to study since their teaching is coming.        "EVERYONE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME SECRET??"    Suzy, that girl who no one really seem to notice quickly walking to the middle of the cafeteria. She shouts loudly using a microphone.    A lot of students gathering around her. Suzy smirks slightly as she saw Yoona and Krystal are walking to her direction as well.  "Suzy, what happens?"  Yoona asked, suzy doesn't answer. She smirks evilly while glaring at krystal, and it somehow made krystal feel scares.    "Look at this everyone!"  Suzy pointed to krystal, every students throw their glance to krystal with their curious expression.  "Before she met minho, she had dated and dumped many many guys...."  Suzy added, of course everyone knew it and krystal is looking at suzy, disbelieving. Amber, Nana, Luna and Irene also walk to krystal.    "What with her??"  Nana asked, Irene is bitting her lower lip tight as she keeps looking at suzy.  "She doesn't deserve someone who as good as minho. And I kinda wonder how will minho reacts if he found out that this just playing around with him?"    No one is able to stop her, suzy looks at krystal again.  "What do you want, Suzy?"  Krystal asked, she doesn't scare of suzy, but she's scare of something else.  "Remember the voice record?"  Suzy asked, sounds more like mocking.    Krystal , Nana, Amber and Luna widen their eyes widely.    Krystal pretty sure that she deleted it, so did nana.    Suzy takes out her phone inside her bag, she opens the voice memos and types on the recording.    " Me , Jung Soojung, will make Choi Minho the new kid fall in love with me in three months. If not I'll treat Nana lunch 5 times. Actually 3 weeks is too enough, Me , Lim Nana , will treat krystal dinner 5 times if she can make Choi Minho love her. This is our deal..."    Everyone is gasping with what they heard, this is Krystal's and Nana's voice, Everyone knew. Suzy doesn't stop, she keep repeating the same old record again and again.    "Me , Jung Soojung, will make Choi Minho the new kid fall in love with me in three months. If not I'll treat Nana lunch 5 times."    This phrase keeps playing again, none stop. Suzy chuckles mockingly as she saw Krystal's shocking expression. She came to this school for this, she came here to make this girl regret of what she did in the past.     "STOP IT!!!!!"  Krystal quickly runs to Suzy, trying to take the phone, she can't let minho hear this, he doesn't have to hear something like this.  'Yoona could hear this, everyone could listen to this record as many times as they want, but not minho.' Krystal speaks inside her mind as she tries to fight with Suzy.    Suzy is strong, but krystal is stronger, krystal got the phone and leave suzy's face with a very hard slap until a red liquid comes out of her lip.  ", get a life."  Krystal yelled and pushed Suzy away until she fell down on the ground.    The female doesn't care about anything nor anyone, she doesn't care about all of her juniors widen eyes, Yoona's shocking face nor Suzy's hurting expression, all she knew is this record has to be deleted.    Krystal found the record and she deleted it instantly, a breathe of relief is coming out. Krystal feels a lot better than before. She throws the phone back to Suzy's body as she turns her body to face her friends who stand behind her.      Her jaw dropped, the person who she doesn't want to meet right now is here,  minho is standing beside Yoona, clutching his fist hard. Krystal could see a small tear inside his eyes, but he won't let it fall. He was here since the started, he heard everything, EVERYTHING that he doesn't deserve to hear.    "M..minho..."  Krystal muttering alone as she walks closer to minho slowly. Amber, Luna and Nana who knew it, wasn't able to do anything, they believe that the more they try to help the more trouble they can cause.    Minho is looking at her, emotionless. No more sweetness and no more love inside his eyes anymore, she seen this.  As far as we could see, minho is trying hard to swallow his tear back inside.    "Minho... I-it isn't like what you see."    Krystal said, her hand is shaking, she tries to grab minho's hand, but he takes a step away. She feels hurt, not less than him.    "Minho- please....."  Krystal finally abled to grab his hand, he doesn't move, he looks at her like he doesn't want to let her go, but in a blink all of those feeling were gone.    "You succeed."   He murmured loud enough for her to hear.    "You succeed, betraying my trust, so does my heart."    Minho said, every words barely coming out from his mouth.    "I'm so disappointed on you, krystal."    By then, he left.    Krystal fell on her knee, All of those cold words that came from minho, She feels like thousand of needles was stabbed into her heart then someone just putting an acid on it.  She couldn't move anymore, she's all frozen on her spot.    Every students look at her disgustingly, the admiring inside their eyes before also gone, everyone started leaving the cafeteria, only Amber, Luna, Nana, Yoona and Irene left,   "Kryssie....."    Amber is sitting beside krystal as she saw krystal's crying, followed by a soft tap on shoulder from Luna. Nana is standing still, doesn't know what to do, she has no idea why suzy had that record. Yoona also here, even she doesn't know anything from the start but she believes what she saw everyday, she knows how much this couple loves each other.   "It's hurt....."    Krystal mumbled before crying out loud, she hugs Amber who is beside her, she just needs someone to be here as she cries her heart out at once. It's too hard for her to accept the fact that minho is really turned his back to her.    Nana and Yoona quickly sitting beside krystal, trying to calm her down. It's the first time in their entire life to see krystal is crying so hard like this.  No one is able to spit out a single word, they let krystal cries as they know that she will be better after she cries, not much, but at least a little bit.    "We're going to explain to minho together, Kryssie. Please stop crying."  Nana said, she looks at krystal pitifully.    "Krystal, I swear, you will can have minho back, I believe with what I am seeing everyday, you love minho and he loves you too, you still get a chance, don't give up. Minho just needs time, he needs time to calm himself down, to bear with this hurtful truth."  Krystal lowered her crying sound, listening to every single words came from Yoona, yoona is right, she loves him and he loves her, even Yoona who doesn't know anything giving her strength, how could she give up?        "Do you know how can suzy get that recording?"  Finally krystal is able to stop crying. Everyone is looking at Nana.  "I don't know, Kryssie, I swear. I hung out with suzy twice only and I'm sure I didn't tell anyone about this except four of us."  "So how........"  Krystal keeps mumbling, her eyes are fluffy already.    "Suzy got it when she borrowed your phone at the restaurant, Nana."  Irene exclaimed, then she continues. "After krystal told you to deleted the recording, Suzy pretended to borrow your phone because she was in hurry, but she actually sent it to her phone."    Everyone is giving their eyes to Irene, irene looks at them back apologetic.    "She said she was in a rush and her phone was dead. Oh !"  Nana cursed, can't be any mad than now.  "How, irene?"  This time, Luna asked. Irene takes a sit on the ground as well as she looks at krystal.  "She accidentally heard it because Nana mentioned about it. And this is what I can tell you... If you wanna know why she did this, just follow me."    Irene said, krystal nods as she quickly stands up with a help from Luna and Amber. Yoona and Nana also followed them.    Krystal's pov :    I know, I made such a big mistake in my life, minho, this man is such a flawless person, looking back to what he had done to me, I still can't believe that suzy actually came up and broke us. But I won't give up, no I can't. Choi Minho, my first love, my one and only. I can't live without him beside me.    We're inside one car with Irene, Nana, Amber, Luna and Yoona, this four people who didn't leave me when I was in my hard time, I'm so thankful to them especially Yoona, she gave me strength.  "Where do you take us to?"  Yoona who couldn't stop her curiousness asked, Irene just gives us her sympathetic smiles.  "We will see, I won't do anything bad to you because krystal used to help me before and I promised to pay back to her."   She said, I sigh silently. I'm trying to call to minho many times, but he doesn't pick up. I know it's hard for him but I just wanna hear his voice since I'm in my very desperate mood right now, I just need him to cheer me up like before and encourage me, but isn't it too much? I'm the one who made up everything, making an innocent person hurt, I deserve this right?    Finally irene stopped her car, she parks it somewhere as she walks out. We all followed her. I gasp widely, seeing a lot of gravestones in front of my face.  Why did she bring us here?   "Irene............"   "I know what you wanna ask, but please just keep silent an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter