- 1

Accidents Happen

It was a hot and sunny day while you and Ricky were walking around Seoul city. Ricky barely got a day off from work and it’s been some time since both of you hung out, so you decided on today.

Both of you were looking for a place to sit down since your legs were tired from all the walking, when you spotted a ice cream parlor across the street.

“Ricky oppa, should we get some ice cream?”

You turned to ask Ricky as he was also looking at the ice cream parlor.

“I have to get back to the dorm in half an hour, well let’s hurry!”

He held your hand as you both dashed across the street, so excited about the ice cream that you both forgot about the oncoming traffic.

All that you heard was honking and people screaming before everything went black.

--

“She’s awake! She’s awake!!”

 “Miss, are you alright? Don’t worry the ambulance is on their way!”

  You turned your head to your left with all the strength that you have left in your body, only to find Ricky bleeding profusely from his head. He was unconscious but you didn’t even have the strength to call out his name, instead, you fell into darkness again.

  --

“Miss? Miss, if you’re okay could you move your fingers?”

  You did as you were told and suddenly felt all your energy gushing back to you. \

“Ricky.. Where’s Ricky?”

 “Oh your friend. He’s in ward 1186.”

 The moment the doctor said that, you bolted out of your ward and towards ward 1186.

 Ricky’s ward was just down the hall, and that’s where you found the rest of the Teen Top members waiting.

 “Oh?! Hanbyul! You’re not suppose to be here!” L.joe cried in shock as the rest of Teen Top except Changjo tried to pull you back from opening the door of Ricky’s ward.

  “How’s Ricky?” You asked.

 They all looked down at their feet nervously, and not one of them replied you.

 “How’s Ricky!?” You screamed, agitated at how they weren’t replying you.

  “It’s all your fault.” Changjo said, as you turned to face him who was sitting on the bench with his head in his hands.

  “What?”

  “I said, Its all your fault!”

  “Choi Jonghyun, I heard you! But how was all this my fault?”

  “If only he rejected your offer, If you didn’t ask for ice cream, if only we stopped him from going out with you. All these wouldn’t have happened, if not for you.”

  “Changjo you shouldn’t be saying that to your girlfriend.” CAP interrupted the argument and tried to get you back to your ward.

  “Let go of me CAP!” You said as you pushed him away.

  “Go. Get lost. I don’t want to see you.” Changjo said as he turned away from you.

  “What are you saying?” You asked, puzzled.

  “I’m saying, we’re over! Its your fault all this even happened!! My best friend, my roommate wouldn’t be in there IF only you didn’t go out with him! It was all a mistake!” He screamed at you, turning around to face you.

  “You shouldn’t say that-“

  “No, it’s alright.” You said, cutting Niel off.

  “I’ll go.”

The Teen Top members felt bad for you as they watch your figure retreat into the hallway.

“Changjo, you knew that it wasn’t her fault!” Chunji exclaimed, astonished at what Changjo just did to you.

Changjo held his head in his hands once more, this time ruffling his hair in the process.

“Sorry, Byullie.”

The doctor came out of Ricky’s ward soon after.

“Ricky is fine. We put a bandage around his head, he’s awake. You guys can go in to see him now. Oh and his friend, Hanbyul, she suffered minor injuries. She’s fine too. But I hope that you guys can take care of her as well, she suffered a lot of shock from the incident.”

The doctor greeted them goodbye after informing them about the status of Ricky.

The guys then went in to talk to their youngest member.

--

  You turned your head towards the door as your heard someone opening it, only to find your ex-boyfriend Changjo.

  You turned your attention back to the television above you and turned up the volume.

 You heard him sit beside your bed, but you continued ignoring him.

 “I’m sorry.”

 You turned your attention to him once more, “Sorry? That’s all you got for me? Thanks.”

“No.. I shouldn’t have blamed you. I was just worried about Ricky. And I’m sorry that the first thing you saw when you woke up was the doctor. I should’ve been there for you, but I chose my friend over my girlfriend. And I’m sorry about it.”

 “I didn’t mean to break up with you, I didn’t even mean those words I said back there. I regretted it instantly, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I’m sorry.”

You smiled, glad that he sounded so sincere with you.

“I’m really proud of you. Thank you for caring for Ricky before me, because I would’ve been worried about him. Thank you for your sincere apologies, even though I did wish that you were the first thing I saw when I woke up. I miss you, and all I want right now is your cooking!” Both of you burst out in laughter as soon as you said that.

“Get well soon! The doctor said that you could be discharged tomorrow.”

“Changjo, would you mind staying the night with me?” You asked him, using your aegyo as well.

“Of course I don’t mind!”

 He climbed into bed with you as you snuggled into his broad chest.

“I love you.”

And that was the last thing you heard, before you drifted off to dreamland.