Impossibilities

Impossibilities

 

Guess what? I finally got my SHINee tickets!  You hurriedly tweeted to all your followers. You grinned and kissed your tickets feeling so excited although the concert wasn't going to happen so soon. Your followers replied you sharing your excitement. I can't believe I'm going to the concert with my best friends and we're having front row seats! It's a total dream come true! The thoughts screamed in my mind as you stared at the tickets. You put the tickets into the drawer as you continued with your studies. Exam was coming round the corner and you definitely should not cut some slack. 

 

"5 days to the concert," Your best friend told you as she passed by you in the school halls. "I'm so excited!" You said as you jumped wildly. "Okay, I have a next class to go to! See you!" You calmed down and told her before racing to the next class leaving the sound of her giggles in the empty hallway. 

 

You looked up at my calendar, 1 day to SHINee World Concert. It was circled and marked in red. You jumped in joy as you picked up your bag and ran out of the house. Are you excited? One more day to the hottest event of the year! I think I might cry if I see them up close to us. You tweeted to your followers. You got tons of replies from different people, "I wish I was able to attend!", "Unnie, have fun and take lots of pretty pictures!". "I'm so jealous!", "Unnie, give Minho oppa a hug for me!". You hurriedly typed a reply to each one of them before going for your last class for the day. 

 

"It's so interesting to see people talking about us." Minho told s as he scrolled through his twitter as they were waiting to board the plane. "What would fans think if we actually own a twitter account?" Key said as he joined Minho with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. Taemin was just sitting there scrolling through his timeline when he saw many shawols talking to this girl who tweeted about her excitement of the concert. He gained interest in her and followed her on Twitter almost immediately. He clicked onto her profile and started reading her blog. "What's so interesting Tae?" Key asked as he scooted closer to him. Taemin immediately locked his iPad and put it into his bag. He shrugged and plugged in his earpiece into his ear. 

 

SHINee is arriving at 6am tomorrow. She saw the tweet as she scrolled down her timeline. It's so early, how am I going to wake up? You tweeted as you frowned. It's okay, I'm going to go early to queue for the merchandises. It's so sad that there aren't enough concert t-shirts though. You thought to yourself. "Hey girl!" Your mother called out. "Yes?" You called back. "Here's a voucher for a free night stay." She handed you a hotel voucher. "I booked a room for you and your friends so enjoy yourself!" Your mother told you joyfully. "Thanks mum!" You grinned as you gave her a big hug. 

 

"Let's go get some snacks first." You told your friend when you met her at the train station. You hooked your arms together as you guys went to get some snacks. "I'm so excited for later." As you met your friends, giving them a hug each as a greeting. You waited around the ticketing booth chatting happily while waiting for them to set up the merchandise booth. 

 

Ugh, I kept thinking about girl and didn't get enough sleep. Taemin thought to himself. I'm so gonna die later. I'm just really curious about her. She seems happy for the past two years. I just want to read more on her blog! The thoughts screamed in his mind. He put on his sunglasses as he braved through the fans crowding round the exit of the airport that early morning. He got up the van and took his iPad out and continue reading about the girl. "Yah Taemin, what have you been reading?" Key asked him again. "Just, a story." Taemin replied him as he continued to read. "Oh we're trending again." Minho said. "Ah, the magic of internet~" Key said as he closed his eyes to catch a nap. 

 

"Yah~ We're here!" The manager woke them up when they got there. Screaming fans came running towards the van as the security guards formed a human barrier to let them in. "Hey! It's SHINee!" You told your groups of friends when you heard people screaming. "Gah! It's making me more and more excited!" You best friend said. "I know right! I can't wait any longer!" You shouted. Everyone else around you turned to give you a stare. “You’re making me so embarrassed!”, One of your friends protested. “Yah! The concert hasn’t even begun! It’s not time to unearth your inner fangirl yet!” My other friend cried out. “Since when were you this crazy?” My best friend asked me. I shrugged my shoulders as I continued munching on some chips. 

 

“Toasts for all!” Their manger called out after they were at the waiting room for awhile. ‘Damn!” Taemin cursed out loud unknowingly when his iPad ran out of battery. “Finally!” Onew cried out loud as he was munching on his fifth slice of toast. “Damn. These would taste better if there was chicken flavour.” “Babo.” Jonghyun told Onew. “Hyung! The charger!” Taemin called out to his manager. “Faster!” He called out as he stuffed a slice of toast in his mouth. He was reading a post on her blog halfway, where she was talking about how much she suffered during her days in school back then. It was killing his vibe that he was unable to finish reading it when his battery died on him. 

 

You were so bored while waiting, you pulled out your iPad and went to your blog. Wow, a person from Korea visited my blog.  You thought to yourself. You decided to post a short entry about the past week. 

 

“Dear readers,

It has been one hell of a week! But I’m going to heaven tonight in a sea of pearlescent sky blue. 

Xoxo.”  

 

“Yah! Makane! Time for rehearsal!” Jonghyun kicked him in his shin lightly. Taemin didn’t realized that he fell asleep while waiting for his manger to come with the charger. “Ugh!” he cried out as he pried himself off the comfortable chair. “Seriously, what have you been reading that cause you to be unable to sleep?” Key asked him. “Must be .” Minho smirked as he chuckled evilly.”Yah!” Taemin protested as he ruffled his hair.

 

“Wow! It was one hell of a concert!” You guys came out after the concert squealing in delight. “We should keep quiet for awhile. We need to compost ourselves.” You told them. Our ride to the hotel was a quiet one. We tried to earth our inner fangirl back to where she belonged. 

 

“The crowd was daebak!” Onew screamed out. “Did you hear the fanchants and the fan singing along with us? That was the best feeling I ever had!” Minho told his fellow members. Taemin sat back in the van and continued reading the posts. “Hyung! Are we going drinking?” Jonghyun asked excitedly. “No. We’re going dinner.” His manager told him sternly. “Chicken!” Onew shouted. “Onew, I’ve got enough of chicken! Everywhere we go we have chicken!” Key told him off. “Chicken is a necessity,” Onew mumbled. “Yah Tae!” Key said. “What’d you like to have?” “Anything!” Taemin told his hyung. “I knew it hyung!”Jonghyun called out happily, “Just one each only.” Their manager warned them. 

 

You were walking towards your favourite café once you and your best friend arrived at your destination. “Definitely having fish and chips.” You told your best friend. “Same!” She called out. You linked arms with her as you walked into the café finding a cozy spot at the corner. It was late, and there were not many diners except for a group of guys huddling at the corner of the shop. You grinned at your favorite waitress as you enveloped her into a hug. “Hey!” She greeted you and your best friend. “Fish and chips for two?” She asked. “Plus two glass of ice lemon tea.” She added on. You two nodded your head and took a seat.  

 

Taemin looked up as he looked at the two girls that came into the café. One of them look surprisingly familiar. “Oh. It’s her!” He spoke up unknowingly. “Who?” key asked him as he looked at the direction Taemin was looking at. “Oh, the 's main character?” Minho asked Taemin jokingly. Taemin rebelled and crossed his arms. "I want Fish and chips." He said childishly. "Aish, Arraso." Key said as he proceed to place their orders in perfect English. Both of you completed your meals as you headed out earlier then the other group. "Thanks Jeanie! See you soon!" You waved and walked out hand in hand with your best friend. They're gone. The thought flashed in Taemin's mind. Will I ever see her again? He frowned as he finished up his dinner. 

 

You skipped along the level of your hotel still chatting about the concert earlier with your best friend. "Ohmygod! Did you see when Minho ripped his front button?" Your best friend giggled madly with her hand over . "I cried though~" You frowned slightly. "It was really touching when I watch Taemin's video about his dream of meeting his first love," You sniffled as your friend patted you on your back. "Aigoo." She said as you guys walked nearer and nearer to your room. Little did you guys know that you were staying on the same level as them as they walked slowly behind you with their manager explaining the room arrangements with them. 

 

Taemin's head looked up to the sound of a girl sniffling. Oh! it's her. The thought exclaimed in his mind. "When I saw Taemin dressed as a girl, my heart literally sank…" You sniffled harder. "I can understand baby." Your best friend comforted you. Taemin's heart flipped. She was sad when I was dressed as a girl? I thought everyone would like that. The thought ran through his mind. "Tae! Tae!" Onew shook me, "You're gonna be in this room alone. Is it okay?" The manger pointed to the room just next to yours. She's just next door. His heart flipped again. "D-de-deh~" He stuttered as he opened the door to his room. 

 

"Umma?" Your best friend answered her phone. "Ah~ Deh.." She replied hanging the call. "I can't stay with you tonight bb. My mother's sick. I should go home to her." She explained to you. "Ani~ It's okay. Your umma's more important!" You pushed her out of the room. "Let me know if it gets worst neh~" You told her. She smiled weakly as she ran to the lift lobby leaving you behind in the room alone. As you blew your bangs, you noticed a door on the right side of the room. Oh, where does this lead to? The thought came across your mind. You opened it and realized that it was an adjoining door. You knocked on it, hoping that there's someone living next door. 

 

"Yes?" Taemin shouted when he heard someone knock on the door. He went to the front door and peeped though the hole but found no one in the hallway. He heard the knock again and he followed the sound. The sound led him to a door on the left side of the room. He opened the door slowly and peeped though it. He was shock when he saw the girl standing there, the girl, his supposed to be true love. 

 

The person's taking awhile. You frowned as you waited for the person to open the door. After a minute or two, the door slowly opened and the owner of the room next door peeped through. You were shock when he resembled SHINee's Taemin. "Yeobo?" You said out loud unknowingly. Taemin immediately shut the door then opened it again a few seconds later. He looked at you from head to toe. The round, big eyes. He looked at it then moved down to your lips. The plump shining lips. He looked at your dressing. You stood there still in shock. "Yeobo?" He asked you back. 

 

"A-ah~" You couldn't say anything. "It's you." Taemin said bravely to you. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Taemin imnida~" He greeted waving his hand at you. You bowed back. "Annyeong~" You greeted. 

 

"you" Your name escaped his lips.