What do you think?

Enigma
Hello guys, it's been quite a while since my last update. Well, sorry about that. I'm here to tell you that I'm still alive and breathing (Fortunately.) Anyway, I'm apologize for disturbing you with this meaningless update. But I want to ask for your opinions about my plan of writing a new story (Okay, I know I get many other things in my plate But this wonderful idea has been stuck in my head since forever, alright.) And I really need to write. Well, I've been thinking of choosing Sekai as the main pairing because I cherish them a lot (who wouldn't?) It's just a plain and ordinary story of ignorance youngsters. It'll be a high-school!au in which the naive teenagers just start to experience those feelings of desperation and having butterflies in theirs stomachs whenever they near the person they like. And yeah, I had planned to put Jongin as the guitarist in the school's band club (with Chanyeol and Baek or whoever I like) while Sehun is just a boy with too much imagination who loves reading and writing (and literally having a severe crush on Kim Jongin). Sehun is in literature club which consist of only few members (of course it'll be other exo kids and few girl. And they worship Sehun. Haha. Not really. Just some of them). I got everything in my mind about their first meet - which isn't a special one, I guess. And maybe a little cliche too. But whatever. I'm dying to write a high-school romance and finally this idea comes into my rusty mind. Oh God, I'm literally jumping in my seat right now because I'm so excited! So, what do you guys think? Should I write this? (Though it'll take a while to carefully carry this out.) But yeah, just drop anything down there about your thoughts of this. Or maybe wanna suggest anything? Perhaps the changing of the pairing? Well, basically anything. Err, I'm sorry if this is too messy because I'm typing in a phone. The screen is too tiny for my chubby (and probably huge) fingers. Haha xD. Thanks for the attention! Have a nice and good day~ And yeah, I love you all!!! (Sincerely okay, no lie)