?X+Y=XY??????

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

Now, it’s already been a week since the last incident in the school camp that had happened, sungmin who was shy around had to talk young saeng once in a while secretly from others especially to hyun joong.

One day after a whole day of class, eeteuk went to hyun joong and told him to talk about something for a while. About what?, hyun joong had replied when he saw the boy  looking so seriously. Eeteuk went to young saeng without answering hyun joong. Young saeng, can I borrow hyun joong for a while? He asked, asking for  permission.

“ahmm is it that important? Can’t we join your conversation? Saengie questioned curiously as he crumpled his brows while his eyes shifting to look to the two..

“hmm mianhae..it’s something private that I need hyun joong for a help.. Eeteuk say but in a mumble only, hesitated.

“okay if that’s really what you want….saengie pouted giving the permission eeteuk asked for..

“ahmm you’re not jealous right?,,eeteuk joked… don’t worry I won’t kidnap him,,he laughed..

“go with kyu jong, don’t skip your meal, I won’t bring you any in the room…go straight to the room after you ate,,arasseo? Hyun joong bent down to mock his boyfriend.

“aigoo…saengie pinch him on the nose.. Yahh eeteuk make sure he eats, don’t let him get hungry..he then turn to eeteuk…

“don’t worry,,we will eat after we talk and I‘ll give him back to you after we eat..…eeteuk nodded and smiled, assuring.

“hyun joong ssi, make sure to eat I won’t buy you any either..eat before you go to the dorm…saengie reminded him again, finger pointing the cheek of his boyfriend, poking..

Jungmin and hyung jun exited the classroom first and he followed with kyu jong, while hyun joong and eeteuk walked in different direction heading to the oval of the school.

They arrived and instantly sat on the bench. Silence came first and watch the empty oval for a minute.

“ne..eeteuk… hyun joong talk to break the quietness of the place..

“yes, about that guy I told you. Eeteuk cut the fellow and continue, I don’t really know how to start..

“are you that serious to him? I actually checked his record the moment you told me about him..hyun joog announced..

“yes..I am. What do you think? Could I make the move? But every time I try to approach him, he always run away and avoids me..eeteuk said and felt the threatening tears to come down..I think he’s really angry at me, he knows the reason why I transferred here but then he still keeping the long distance between us. I think he’ll never forgive me again. He added just as his tears totally escaped from his eyes.

“do you plan to give up now? The head student asked, concerned…

“ne?…eeteuk looked at the other and thought,,I mean I don’t want to but I think my time came, and I have to stop now, and my remaining days are not enough to pursue him, I did everything already but he turn his back on me always… he  told clenching his fist, controlling his self to shake and cry or trying to not embarrass himself by showing his weakness, that guy is actually his weakness..

“waeyo? The class just started, the graduation day is way too far from now,,,hyun joong asked , confused.

“I transferred here just to talk to him and my parents were expecting me to follow them overseas as soon as possible..I just beg for some time to stay here that’s why they allow me to transfer here..eeteuk confessed..

“but..you said your family business is around here, I thought your parents are here too, will you sell it…hyun joong asked again…

“no..actually I feel sorry to all of you, it’s all lies, from the reason I transferred here, the house that we bought and the business that my father has, those were just part of my excuses so I can enter here…yes we have business but it’s actually a partnership and my father is a silent partner so it’s okay if we leave. I actually live alone since my parents works overseas for our main business there, I was supposedly gone to follow them a year ago but I asked for another year because I don’t want to leave him, but time, I can’t stop the time and I have to leave and start my senior year overseas, he didn’t agreed into it because I made a promise not to leave him…eeteuk tells the story, he sighed..sorry for the lies.. He apologize guiltily for deceiving everyone..

“no problem, the problem is him, so what will you gonna do now? Hyun joong accepted the apology and just understand him since there is more serious problem other than telling lies.

“If I just can turn the time back, I should have explained everything to him, that I shouldn’t make a promise that I know I couldn’t do.. I didn’t told him that I’m leaving, when I told him it was so suden,,maybe he trusted me much and he took my promise by heart, i broke the promise I made and I broke his heart…eeteuk said with guilty written on his face..

“but when will you leave? Hyun joong questioned…

“it’s a week from now…eeteuk answered with a forced smile and ruffled his hair towards back...

“eehhhh..yahhh you mean it’s next week already?..hyun joong exclaimed in surprise, he understood that he needs to leave but he didn’t expected it to be sudden..

“I need to catch up to he lessons in there. My mom already enrolled me there, so they phone called me the night in the camp telling me to follow there as soon as possible to comply with the school condition, that if I couldn‘t able to atend classes in a week, my enrolment is void, which will make my father throw me out...eeteuk continue on explaining and revealing everything, he closed his eyes and breathed heavily..

“I understand but you need to go to him and talked, explain everything, maybe he will understand it now…you love him that much aren’t you?..hyun joong advised him and console him..aigoo I didn’t know that you cry too because of love…he joked trying to cheer the lonely boy beside him..

“I’m a loser, shall I just leave and forget everything? …eeteuk said, thinking,,, but how can I forget him?,he mumbled face palming himself..

“no! definitely you can’t do that…maybe there are some possibilities or maybe we could think of ways so that you will able to talk to him, you must settle this first and reconcile to him or else he will gonna hate you for life…hyun joong warned him, somehow, unfortunately, he doesn’t know what to do and how to do it in the first place but he wants to help this little love that still growing to this new fellows of them..

“aeeehhhh eotteokke?!! That cant be, I’ll just talk to him when I come back…eeteuk said shaking his head I‘ll come back after one year or two maybe....

“that’s not a good idea….hyun joong gestured to hit this friend and hissed.that won’t work, you have to settle first before leaving..

Eeteuk just sighed and silence came again for few minutes, exchanging glances and smiles.

***********

Nevertheless , young saeng and others went to the canteen to have their dinner before going back to their dorm. He is actually thinking on what is going on with eeteuk and he needed to have a private talk with his boyfriend, alone.

“hey young saeng!,,,jungmin, the curious man calls..what will hyun joong and eeteuk talk about huh?..

“yeah, do they have secrets that we don’t know?,,why they need to keep it from us?,,,hyung jun asked too..

“I am here with you right? And as you can se they didn’t alow me to join them with their secret talk,,SECRET, that’s why they call it secret and private, so I don’t know too  what they are talking about.,,saengie replied in a bit sarcastic tone as he emphasized his words…just ask them personally…he added and concentrate with his food though he was thinking too right now what is that talk all about, dying in curiosity but he wants to be optimistic and not to think negatively..

“yaahh aren’t we their friends..why they had to forbid us to know..the hot tempered jung min bald his fist and punch the air while mumbling in annoyance.

Young saeng shook his head crumpling his brows while greasily look at his friend. He look at the other saw his new found friend, sungmin, he smiled at him and that guy waved back as his greetings.. They both immediately turn to their friends after greeting each other. When saengie took a bite on his food he suddenly remembers what sungmin had confessed to him.



“while in the camp..sungmin whose hiding in the tree grabbed young saeng fist and talked to him about something. Sungmin apologize for being creless in stalking someone. I dont have the intention to stalk you but it happened everytime, he confessed ,you arent the persons that i want to look for but it was just coincidence that you are all there with the person that im looking at, he told.

“the one you were stalking is,,,,,young saeng said but before he mentioned ,sungmin interrupted and cut him.

"Ye you are right..i didnt thought that he is your classmate and become friends, that was the first day of school, i saw him with jungmin and others at the canteen,,,i know that you were friends with jungmin so when you passed by at the lobby that day, i looked at you with hyun joong but you misunderstood it I think why im looking at you so i left immediately when you both had passed by the door because you might think that its weird since it was just the first time to see me. I am also  transferee but I am being a weird one  towards all of you. Sungmin said with an apologetic face.



Young saeng got to his senses when he saw someone snap in front of his face. Yahhh! What happen to you? You ooke shock or what?, kyu, the one who woke him up from his thinking spoke.

“nothing,,young saeng replied and turned his attention to his food and eat again..

 After eating, they proceeded with their rooms. Young saeng still thinking of what was sungmin told him about. The confession and all? A little confuse since he hadn’t figured everything on what’s going on between eeteuk and sungmin. He changed into pajamas and lay back intoto his bed, He wore his earphones to listen while waiting for hyun joong. He closed his eyes to rest.

After an hour or less,  hyun joong came. I’m here~ he informed the boyfriend but the boy seems didn’t hear anything and he didn’t even shift to his bed. He made a quick glance and saw him with earphones, he went closer and bent down, he near his face and stare at him closely, he smile, the lover hadn’t notice his presence yet.

Young saeng was just resting, listening and was concentrating with the song playing behind that earphones, he even hum into it and never notice the presence who was staring closely at him.

Hyun jong hold his possible laugh, he pulled up again straightening his body and loosened his tie, his uniform and change into pajamas after washing up quickly. After 10 minutes he went back to his boyfriend, but it’s the same but this time the lover stopped on humming and not moving still. He bent down again and slowly lift away the other side of earphone and informed him again, I’M HERE NOW MY DEAR, he said at the same time.

Young saeng jumped in surprise as he heard that deep voice speaking out on his ear. He took the gadget off when he saw his boyfriend grinning on his side.

“you scared me you silly,,,he hissed, why did you do that?,,he said angrily..

“yahh I’m here already for about 20 minutes, I’ve already washed and change I even breathed in front of your face, yet you didn’t notice me,, hyun joong told, laughing while telling the story as he rise and crossed his arms..

“don’t you ever do that again,,,saengie yell and slap his boyfriend on the waist making the other flinch a little..he then gave him a death glare..

“Aehh stop looking at me like that....hyun joong said,,, go back to bed now...i'll turned of the light now..

“chamkan,,what were you and eeteuk talked about? young saeng asked with normal tone.. That you came so late?, he added,,

“dont mind it,,its just nothing,, you will surely know it later on,,,Hyun joong stood up and went to off the lights while telling him…he then lay beside his lover who was still feeling curious but he decided not to reply that question, he embrace him instead and pull up the cover..

“yahh!! Why don.t you tell me,, promise I won’t tell anyone.. Saengie pester him but he didn’t get any response from his boyfriend..

Hyun joong pretend a soundly snore and keep his mouth close, avoiding to look at his boyfriend’s face since he was sure if he face him, he will tempt to tell him.

“yaahh!! Yun joong ah,,don’t seep yet..I’m still asking you..you haven’t answered me…saengie insisted, his curiosity is killing him, he was shaking the partner but hyun joong didn’t broke to his act as sleeping dog.  But saengie shake him even more and worst, eager to know about something..

“yahh,,stop it now..tskkk,,go to sleep now please?...hyun joong plead, irate, act like one just to stop his over from being childlike who was pestering the mother into questions that an’t be answered.

"Young saeng removed hyun joong’s arm from embracing him, he moved a little away from him , getting closer to the wall and hugged the other pillow that his boyfriend is using, he snatch it under the head  and buried half of his face as he turn his back, sulking for not getting what he wanted to.

“getting mad again? That’s too childish baby,,,that’s nothing in the first place…hyun joong asked and pull him closer again..

“I’m not.. Saengie simple answer and sigh..

“dont be like this ok..why you are being so hot tempered this days?..hyun joong ask back.

“I said im not ...young saeng response with low tone.

“If you are not, then what's with that attitude? Sulking all of a sudden with that non-sense question,,,you want me to scold you before we sleep?… hyun
joong said with serious voice and a bit strict..

“eo..of course not..saengie exclaimed and shook his….

“if you don’t want me to scold you then come closer again and removed that pillow on your face...hyun joong said still serious..

Saengie pouted as he removed the pillow that he snatch from his boyfriend and gave it back to him. He then slowly moved, getting closer to him again.

Hyun joong then fixed the cover again and put his hand around his sulking boyfriend’s waist. Don‘t you trust me?. He suddenly asked.

“of course I do trust you..saengie replied facing him this time.…

“f you do then just leave eeteuk to me...i was just helping him and in the following days i will also tell all of you what you can do about it...hyun joong said in explanation.

“Arrasseo! mianhae,,young saeng apologized with his softest voice and hugged hyun joong back,,mianhada hyun joong ah for being childish again..

Hyun joong smiled widely and just rubbed young saeng's back. Aigoo! aigoo! arrasseo forgiven,,sorry too for scolding you now, let me see your face. are you crying now? my cry baby… he joked while lifting the face.

“aiyyoooo..im not crying,,what to cry for,,,young saeng murmured and show his face to hyun joong,,look,, do i look like crying? he ask confidently as he rolled his eyes..

Hyun joong stole a quick kiss to young saeng as he showed the face, he grin and pull him into embrace again.

Young saeng parted a little and hissed, you liar, deceiving me again, he grin too as if something came up to his mind. He cupped his lover’s face and kiss him on the lips, he was trying to get revenge but the outcome is different, hyun joong deepen the kiss without pulling out until they out of oxygen to breath. Hyun joong smiled widely after pulling out, good night, he voice out and gave another peck on the lips before jailing his into his tight hug and sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

another up,,10 chaps to go...