THE CAMP

SERIES 1: OTHER SIDE OF LOVE
The day of the camp, finally, all busy with their morning routine. It’s Saturday and the camp will last until 3rd day and they will spend only two nights in the camp.
 
“saengie,,I’m going first,,they need me outside to check if everything’s alright,,see you in the bus,,we’re in the same bus with our friends so you don’t have to worry for not seeing me okay?…hyun joong said and inform him with a chuckle.
 
“tsshhhh… saengie hiss,,,I’ll go with you now,,I’m done already.. He told..
 
“no..jut wait a little,,it’s too early,,I’ll just drop by kyu’s room and tell him to fetch you here..the lover said…
 
“ahh..it’s okay..no need..I’ll go myself and just wait them outside.. Saengie said again, refusing,
 
“I said you wait here..we’ll check every room,,hyun joong said narrowing his big eyes. I won’t count you if you leave your room..so sit and relax and wait until kyu fetch you here..he added and leave the room..
 
“aiiiyoooo…I’m not a baby..haisst,,having a baby sitter again..aigoo.. Saengie murmured and flop down to his bed again..
 
Hyun joong and other staff were roaming around the orm, checking every room and count all the students for confirmation. He informed kyu when they reach theirs, fetching saengie after the checking..
 
“aigoo..I’m a baby sitter again…somehow, it’s not good to have a busy boyfriend..haisst…let’s go…kyu complains in murmur and leave their room with eeteuk smiling on the side.
 
“hyun joong is really worried now because of what happen to young saeng,,i envy young saeng,,,eetek suddenly talked before a deep sigh.
 
"No need to envy,,isshhh, kyu jong rolled eyes,,,hyun joong is being overprotective now..,,he replied..
 
"Ay wae.? eeteuk response,, that's so sweet for me... He said with a giggle..
 
“aaehhhh what’s so sweet about that…forget it,,let’s go…kyu wrinkle his brows and exited make his walk faster,,
 
Kyu opened the door without knocking while behind him is eeteuk, laughing quietly. Enjoying how his room mate is being annoy with the head student’s favor.
 
“eo kyu jongie..saengie smiled greasily to the two..
 
“let’s go..palli…kyu said with an annoying in tone..
 
“what the~~ araseo..why are you so mad…saengie got up from his bed and quickly tag behind the two while mumbling…
 
“don’t mind him,,,eeteuk said with his controllable laugh as he pat his room mate’s shoulder..
 
They arrived the front gate and other students who arrived too went up to their respective buses. They stayed outside.
 
“it’s miracle,,why the two aren’t here yet? Kyu jong notice and looked around to see if the two were around.
 
“do they know about the camp? Saengie asked jokingly..
 
“of course they know it,, kyu answered still roaming his eyes around..
 
Hyun joong came.. You’re here, he said putting his hand on his boyfriend’s back. Get inside he bus now. Just seat wherever you will be comfortable and saengie just reserve the seat beside you..he instructed.. Where are the early birds? He noticed..
 
“they’re coming,,eeteuk said as he spotted them, ll of them look at the two who were rushing their way towards them.
 
“yahhh! Are we late? Jungmin asked while they are catching their breaths…
 
“yes you were..you are not the early birds..you are the late birds..hyun joong said laughing to them..
 
“aaissssttt..jungmin hissed and gave a back hand to hyun joong’s stomach..
 
“aww that hurts, im just joking…hyun joong winced and frowned..
 
“you stop messing up with him..saengie told his boyfriend and rolled his eyes..
 
“okay..fine…get your seats now..,,hyun joong smiled and scratch his head..
 
They all went up to the bus and take the middle seats. Saengie sat in front of kyu and eeteuk, sitting on the window and saved the seat beside him with his knapsack because his famous and great boyfriend is still busy checking very bus, assigning a staff representative in each.
 
Eeteuk who was sitting near the window saw the guy before on the other bus. And just like him, saengie saw him too. Eeteuk notice the guy looking somewhere, as he trace the direction, he saw young saeng who is just sitting right in front of him also staring at that guy. Eyes meets eyes. The two broke this atmosphere when hyun joong made a roll call.
 
The bus starts to move, hyun joong sit beside his boyfriend of course but on he other side the assistant which is junsu who is sitting just in front of jungmin glance at the couple and do his one side smirk.
 
Everyone begun to enjoy their trip, and the bus driver turned the karaoke on, even hyun joong and the other friends sang their songs except for young saeng who was quiet and had glace on the other bus when they needed to stop at the red light.
 
The mysterious guy who is not aware of the eyes observing towards him from the other bus is happily getting along well with his classmates though his smile is not that big yet the smiles on the eyes were obvious.
 
Young saeng murmured, he looks so cute with those smiles but why he always gives me such a fierce eyes. He pouts and blew some air from his mouth and continue on watching the guy.
 
The other guy glanced on his side and saw young saeng looking at him, he made a slight curve on his lips and a raise his hand, waving once and turn around after.
 
Young saeng was taken aback, surprised and he just mumbled the word “wahhh”. he felt glad from that simple approach from afar. And questions and assumptions were foremd from his mind like will he be friend with him now? And so whatever flies in his thought. Until hyun joong nudged him.
 
“hey! What are you doing? His boyfriend who just finished his song said and trace where he was looking when saengie didn‘t mind about the nudge, he saw the guy playing with his classmates.
 
Saengie just looked up to see his boyfriend when the bus moves again. He just gave him a cute dimples while saying, you we’re talking to me?
 
“you’re looking to that strange guy again aren’t you? Hyun joong asked while poking the other’s nose and pinch the cheek.
 
“well I..I just saw him accidentally okay…and yahh he wave at me and smie,,ahhh he’s so cute, he needs to smile frequently..it freaks me out when he glare at e sharply.. Saengie told and giggle..
 
“ahhh so you start liking him?.. Hyun joong suddenly assume and sited after giving the mic to others..
 
“aigoo..don’t worry my dear boyfriend,,he whispered… you are the only one okay and stole a peck on the cheek..
 
Hyun joong turned to him in surprise that makes saengie blushed. Hyun joong felt the embarrassment of his boyfriend so he just pinch him on the nose. Be sure I’m the only one, he said and sang along with others.
 
“I was just curious last night,,he wants to say something but he didn’t able to say it out..I wonder why he grabbed wrist tightly that time..saengie spat while looking outside.
 
Eeteuk heard and saw the boy in front of them. He felt, he also felt it, that the guy has something to do with saengie or something he wanted from him. He look at the bus that is running not far away from theirs. He shut his eyes and all the memories came again.
 
Finally after a long waiting in their seats, a half day of drives, they arrived at the camp site and everyone are excited to see their respective cottages. It was lunch time so they all gather to the hall to eat altogether, an starts their first event like playing some ball games and at night a bonfire, a party actually few sets of bonfire around and they call it knowing each others party where everyone can talk to other classes.
 
Hyun joong attend his friends and well checking about his boyfriend actually. The assistant joined to their group talking to the head student.
 
“by the way this is kim junsu,,my assistant,,hyun joong introduced him.
 
Everyone speaks and introduce their selves wit wide smile, welcoming this new fellow. But one of them just glare at him feeling uneasy, not introducing himself since they met few times before and in some hidden reason.
 
“you know him already right? Heo young saeng,,I mentioned him to you…hyun joong talked to cover his boyfriend for not being friendly again..
 
“yes and we met before,,,right? Junsu replied while making a sarcastic stare to young saeng.
 
“nice to meet you,,sengie spoke but not making eye contact to the assistant..
 
Junsu keeps his eyes to saengie until he needed to break it when some staffs calls them to join the council.
 
Few hours before the midnight ticks the clock, since hyun joong is busy in the event and his friends were really enjoying the party, he somewhat thought of escaping for a while and walk around. This was expected actually..
 
“kyu, I’ll go there to get fresh air,,and its too loud in here…he told his best friend..
 
“ahh no,,you can’t go there.. Not you alone..just stay here..kyu replied and pull his friend closer to him..
 
“hey,,you se that guy?,,jungin came and pointed to hyun joong..he will kill us if we let you go alone..
 
“tskkk..what kind of camp is this..saengie click his tongue and complain in murmur while looking at his busy boyfriend…okay…I understand but just let me use the bathroom..he said s he found a reason to get away from this noisy people..
 
“okay,,be sure to come back quickly..kyu told but he thought for a while before letting him go..wait..I’ll just go with you,I have the feeling that you will just escape and will not go back here.
 
“no..no..no..I can anage,,and I promise I will come back quickly as possible.. Just enjoy okay,,don’t ruin your night just for baby sitting on me,,saengie said throwing his hand up as his promise..and then just walked away and didn’t bother to turn even kyu keeps calling him, kyu doesn’t want to miss anything in this party so he just let him go.
 
Junsu saw him, and his eyes follows him where he’d go. Saengie is looking for  bathroom but he maybe walked the wrong way and ended up on a darkest area of the place and found an old comfort room, his guide is just the lights coming from the party good thing it reaches the back area..
 
“ahhh what is this place is his really the bathroom outside..he mumbled while trying to balance hi body from the rocky ground, shall I just call kyu to come with me…he cried inside him.
 
He continue to walk though he feels scared since it’s dark but he can’t go back to his friend again since he walked a little far already and he needs to release his call of the nature. He jumped and got scared when someone tap his back..
 
“ahhhh!!! He screamed and cover his face..he tried to face him but he can’t figured the person since he was standing in front of him and he’s opposite to the light. That guy didn’t move. 
 
“Who are you? Saengie manage to asked…
 
“where are you going? The guy asked without introducing himself.
 
“I just need to go to the bathroom…saengie answered while trying to picture out the guy’s face.
 
“the comfort room here aren’t used , they are old,,the new ones are somewhere there…the guy said and pointed to the opposite direction..
 
“whatever..I really need one now…saengie,,,are you one of the students in our school, he asked..
 
“yes I am,,just d it quickly and better go back to the party,,you’re boyriend will worry..the guy suddenly uttered..
 
“wait..why? Is there a ghost here or something? Saengie joked though he himself felt his small hair standing up..
 
“who knows,,the guy replied shrugging his shoulder and turn his back.
 
“wait who are you? He shouted stopping the guy from leaving.
 
“lee sungmin, the guy answered and immediately walked away..
 
“lee sungmin? He mubmle in a question but didn’t bothe to ca him again sine he remembers that he need a bathroom.
 
Junsu who was watching saengie all the time saw him and the guy conversing until saengie leaves and the guy leaves too. But he didn’t tell the head student about it.
 
Saengie steps inside in a rush.. Call of the nature is really coming, the cubicles are creepy but he need one so he entered on one o the cubicles. It took a while since he drank too many liquids and he needed to release everything. He was already zipping his pants when he heard the door closed and soon heard the click sound. He peek and check the door after he’s done. Te door was locked already. He knock from inside and try to make noise, but the music on the party is too loud and his voice was covered by the noise in the party.
 
He suddenly remembered his experience last year, the same situation, he was locked. Why m I always stock in a room?,,he mumbled while his chest beating too hard and felt scared again like before. Hyun joong ah,,please I’m here,,I need our help…he murmur repeatedly as if he was trying to communicate through min to his boyfriend.
 
On the other hand, kyu started to worry since he haven’t seen his best friend coming back to them as he promised.
 
“did you see saengie going back here? He asked jungmin..
 
“eo..we didn’t notice him yet why? He’s not here yet? Jungmin answered..
 
“did he really escaped from the party? Eeteuk added..
 
"Maybe he got bored so he went to the room already, im sure....hyungjun interrupted..
 
“are you sure?,,kyu asked already worried.
 
“ahmmm just maybe not sure though..hyung jun forced a smile…he said he will come back right so don’t worry okay?,,he added and went to grab some drinks again..
 
They all resume to the party, but after an hour, young saeng is not showing up. This time, it’s jungmin who asked and showed that he is already worried.
 
“hey, why young seng is not here yet? He asked..
 
“I told you.. i tod you..aishh hyungjun check him at the room,, i'll try to call his phone...kyu jong said…
 
Hyung jun race towards their room and ky quickly dialed the number but the phone was just answered by an electronic voice mail.
 
“he’s not answering? Eeteuk asked..
 
“I can’t connect it’s a voice mail…kyu answered while trying to connect again. And hyung jun came back and gave a shake on his head, saying that their friend is not in the room.
 
"Eoo!!!!eottokke? where is he? shall we tell hyunjoong? jungmin asked,  tense since hyun joog will definitely get mad to them...
 
“shall we? Eeteuk said unsure.
 
“you want to die..ahhh hyun joong will kill us now,,haisstt that brat where did he go at this hour.. Hyung jun said messing up  his hair..
 
“we need to tell him because he will get angry even more if we didn’t inform him about this…eeteuk suggested..
 
“okay I will tell him,,,kyu volunteered since saengie is his best friend.
 
Kyu went to hyun joong, excusing his self to other staff and took hyun joong few steps away from the table.
 
“any problem?..hyun joong questioned immediately.
 
“ahm saengie is missing,,he hadn’t shown up since he went to the bathroom..he said he will just use the bathroom but yeah until now, I told him that I will accompany him but he refused and run away..,,kyu explains,,
 
“what? You mean he left this party alone and he’s not coming back yet?…hyun joong rise a voice in surprised..
 
“don’t get mad okay,,it’s your boyfriend’s fault..kyu need to make his salf safe from hyun joong’s possible attack to them..
 
“oky I’m not mad,,but how long already? Hyun joong calmed himself in asking since kyu has the point,,saengie might be in fault. 
 
“more or le than 2 hours…jyu assumed..
 
“what?..hyun joong’s eyes grew wide, you mean he’s missing for that span of time and you didn’t told me?,, great…the room did you check?
 
“he’s not in the room, even in the comfort rooms.. Kyu said…and his phone is connected to voice mail.
 
Hyun joong begun to feel burden and worries is all over his face. It’s just 2 hours but he can’t let his cute boyfriend gone alone even a minute, yes maybe he is paranoid over his love to his boyfriend but the feeling of losing him like when he didn’t able to meet him gain after that performance he a witnessed in their childhood days is just horrible, after a coincidence of meeting him after long years, he promised himself to take good care of this boy until the end. Now he is missing and he can’t avoid to worry too much.
 
He told junsu that he needs to do something and et the staff to take over the party without him. Telling junsu that saengie is missing and both kept it from the other staff.
 
“okay,,just look for him and I’ll help out after the party…junsu said..
 
Jusu saw a guy looking towards him. He look at him with that sharp stare and the guy just response with a sharp eyes and a smirk..
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..typos, grammar and errors, sorry for that...here's the update