ONE

Stay High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not anything anonymous. I have a kind of life a lot would probably sell a kidney to just experience a bit

 

Well, first of, i'm Amber Josephine Liu, and you can call me just Amber. I used to live in the states with my parents and grandparents but i decided to find my luck here in Korea, not as a student but an singer performer. 

 

Idol, that's what people here in Korea normally says. It's been five years since i was chosen to become a trainee to debut in a group, called f(x) and who would have thought we would be these successful but still, I find the need to remind myself of the temporariness of fame, and you will lost it one day. 

 

Through the help of my fans & especially my family & friends whose been my backbone to since forever, they never failed to support me. The thing is because of them, i get through face today, and look up for my future. They're my life support and i am truly lucky i may say, without them I'm nothing.

 

"It’s just one day, one freaking day. one twenty-four-hour period to get yourself through." Its been my daily pep talk since i'm thirteen. It's the old mantra i've learned through my Grandpa and now i'm use to it now. 

 

Today starts....

 

This morning, Vic omma woke me up with her daily prodding. If you won't get up you will get a kick in the and i don't want that to happen, course not. 

 

"Yah Amber it's time to wake up." I peep under my yellow pillow slightly opening my eyelids and begun stretching my legs and arms, acting as natural can be. 

 

"Good Morning Victoria Unni! What's for breakfast?" I said while hiccuping and scratching my soar eyelids from my long deep sleep. 

 

"Well nothing for you if you won't get up right now young lady. Everyone's having a blast and i'm afraid you won't get any from Sulli and Luna. Krystal was out so they have been feasting her share since she's been gone early this morning. So now these kids are fighting over your share since you won't come out the bed Amber Josephine Liu." She said then added, "So see you downstairs." Victoria said as she shut off the door in my room. 

 

"But they woke up earlier than me? Who says?" I questioned with both hands raised in the air.

 

I slowly glance at the minimalist digital clock on the side of my table to check if i woke up on time. I was surprise to read 11am. 

 

"OMG!!" I shouted, face-palming myself. "I'm too late, didn't i set my alarm yesterday. I'm so dead like freaking... OMG i need to hurry up."

 

When im about to go to the rest room to wash my face, the phone on my desk rang several times and i have a feeling that it is manager oppa, i immediately reach out my hands to my phone. 

 

I cleared my voice before speaking, "Goodmorning Manager Oppa! Sorry it takes too long for me to answer this phonecall..!" I said.

 

The voice on the other line replied. "Okay i see but first thing first. Todays schedule was cancelled due to some factors but we will resume in no time so just prepare yourself just like what we plan before. Anyway i did leave a message on your phone so read it carefully. By the way i was informed that you just recently woke up from bed am i right, Amber?? Well i'm not surprise either." He said, teasing me.

 

"Yaaaah oppa! It's not like that.... It was my alarm clock's fault anyway. Not me, okay." I explained but won't get away easily because Manager Oppa was so use to my alibi already. DARN

 

"Okay, okay i understand. Just don't stay out all night. Rest when you can and see you. Read my text. Okay I'll hang up. Tell the girls to chew slowly the food and leave out some for you. Bye." 

 

"Bye!! Thanks for the food Oppa." I said ending the phone call.

 

I then straighten up the mattress and pillows in my bed and begun cleaning the evidence of the mess its been since when i sleeping so deeply. I opened the binders from my window. The sun blinded me when its reflection hit my eyes and it did sting a bit. When i'm done i ran to my bathroom and washed my face, gurgle some water and brush them so it won't smell awful. Getting my brush i comb my short messy hair and tied them on a bun.

 

I walked out side and headed towards the three food monster that still munching the food manager oppa have bought and sent to the five of us, not the two of them just to make it clear. 

 

I'm hungry too so i need to eat my shares to fill my growling stomach. 

 

"You guys are off-limits to my food or i chop your sneaky fingers if you ever dare to snatch or touch my precious food to take the away." I said, holding the food on my plate.

 

All eyes on me, like they wanted to eat my human being out as a whole.

 

Lord i'm scared. HAAAALP? I stared back and maintain my posture "Yeah what?" I said raising an eyebro.

 

"Nothing, your just being hmmm....i guess weird?" Said Luna.

 

"Correction Unni it's grumpy, she's being grumpy maybe she have pms maybe? Ah idk." Sulli said that got everyone crack up to laughter because of the P word. The only exception was, i wasn't. I hate the P word, yeah it makes me grumpy. I threw them a glare and they were still laughing. Ugh dorks! 

 

"Unni lets feed satan before she ruins everyone of us." Sulli said. What? I'm satan? Does anyone on their periods are called satan. ODG i wanna smack this dorks butts.

 

I threw her a not so amuse look but she keeps laughing and later joined by Victoria and Luna, together they high five-ing each other. Sneaking weird glances like they're talking only on their heads and i'm their prospect victim which gives chills on my spine. UGH even Victoria? she even joined forces and betrayed me. She's usually on my side but how come she's conniving with these dorks.

 

I shrugged my shoulders and look straight at Vic unni's eyes. "HAHAHAHA. Both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter