Maybe One Day

Hello, How Are You?

Dear Tiffany,

It's been a while, hasn't it? Two long years. Sorry I haven't been writing to you much. I've been really busy. The girls've been really anxious, y'know, they wanna come visit you soon. I remember we'd always get ready together in our room, and we'd always be rushed because we'd wake up last and take forever to leave. I miss that. 

Anyways, how have you been? The girls are always saying how much they want you to come back quickly. I do too.

It's weird, how now, I'm sitting at the park that we always used to go to, surrounded by so many happy families an couples, and yet, without you next to me, I feel so alone.

You know I've never been good at this type of thing, but y'know...  I miss you.

I miss hearing you laugh and I miss seeing you smile. I miss how we always used to hug each other and just sit outside to talk about life. Remember that time that one guy broke your heart? I'm suprised I'm not in prison right now because of that. I miss comforting you, hugging you and laughing with you, and all of the above. 

I've always been a coward when it came to these things, I've never been good at saying how I feel. I remember you always tried to get me to say what was on my mind, but looking at you, I would always go blank.

Don't you remember how I'd always stutter around you? I'd never be able to speak properly and my cheeks woud always turn pink (which you loved, because it was your favorite color) and I'd get nervous whenever you came near me.

Maybe one day we'll see each other again, I just hope I don't have to wait too long. I really miss protecting you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to this time.

I never got to tell you these things when you were here, but...I wish you were able to come back. It's weird walking around knowing that you aren't anywhere near me, nowhere near anyone.

I just hope you're happy where you are now.

Sorry I'm so late. If it means anything now;

I love you.

- Jessica