Chapter 36

Game Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Higher Up let out a wicked smile when he saw the CCTV. Seung Gi had told her to kill him, and she had bitten him.

But it wasn't enough. He made her kill the person she loved the most. And now he wanted more. He was going tomake them all suffer, and let them watch their friends die, one by one.

 

He made his way to the door, and unlocked it, taking away the chains.

He peeped in, but frowned when he saw no one else but Seung Gi's unconcious body sprawled on the ground.

 


Min-ah's POV

 

I took a deep breath and hid behind the door when I heard his footsteps getting louder. He couldn't be watching the CCTV now, and I had to take this chance. I gripped the stake tightly in my grasp.

Holding it up, I waited for the door to open. It slowly swung open a moment later.

Waiting for Jae Suk to come in, I pounced on him, plunging the stake into his stomach. I had aimed at his heart, but he jerked a little and I missed.

Scrutinised with rage, Jae Suk grit his teeth, and pulled the stake out. He was about to stab me, but suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head. He growled, bending down in pain.

I smiled. Good job, Minho and halabeoji.

He was able to block halabeoji and Minho from using any spell as long as he concentrated, and the moment he got distracted, they quickly striked in.

Even though Jae Suk was a witch, he was part vampire. So, the spell that was able to hurt vampires and werewolves in the head worked on him, like it did to creatures of the night-- werewolves, and vampires.

I hurried to halabeoji and tried to release him, but it was too late. Jae Suk's power enabled him to absorb a person's power when it was used on him, and soon halabeoji felt his spell weaken.

Feeling the energy and power surging through his veins, Jae Suk expanded his power. He was able to absorb the protection spell halabeoji had used on him, and now he used it on us. We had underestimated him. A lot.

I felt a sharp pain as my body was flung backwards, and my body cruched against the wall. Although the force was strong, it wasn't strong enough to knock my friends out from their straps. I had managed to free halabeoji's left arm, but his right arm was still trapped, thus leaving him unable to escape.

Jae Suk stalked over to halabeoji, and tightened the chain over his left arm. Then he grabbed a knife and stabbed it in his left wrist. Halabeoji winced in pain.

"If your hand ever goes free again...I'll make it hurt twice of what you're feeling now," He growled.

I got up, but Jae Suk focused on me, and dragged me with his power to another room filled with chains and different sizes of knives.

I tried to turn, but my body wouldn't obey. His power was too strong.

He chained my left and right hands, so I was dangling off the ceiling. I tried to fight the chains, but they were dead locked.

"What do you want?! You said you'd let me go!!" I screeched. Jae Suk smirked. I bit hard on my lip. Of course. Never trust the bad guy. But it was the only chance to take, afterall. What other choice did we have?

Jae Suk let out a low, menacing laugh. "You really think I'd let you go? What, are you five? You're really so innocent!"

I fought back my tears. "Seung Gi died! He was willing to sacrifice his life for us! Are you really that glad to see us suffer? Is this what you really want?"

"Yes. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter