SUNDAYS WITH TAEHYUN

Sundays with Taehyun

Hi, everyone! If you are not Chy, I am not sure why you are here because this fanfic is totally lame. Yes, it's a Namsong fic. I tried so hard. It was hard to think of a plot and how to write it. I conclude that I cannot write Namsong. TT_TT

Anyway, I wrote this fanfic for my dearest and most cherished chingoo, my sister from another mother, my half-ship to those who ship us on Twitter (Hahahahahaha!), the one who loves to torture me with her Minwoo fanfics in every possible way, the most important person on my Twitterland, the one I will LMAO forever, Chy. Happy birthday, chingoo~!!!! I hope you will like this. I tried really hard, okay? I tried giving you your Namsong and Jinhoon (but my Minwoo needs to be here too. LMAO! Can't help it~!)

To the future lawyer, happy birthday, Chy~!!! I LMAO YOU~!! :* Hope you find your Yuropyan soonest~! LMAO!

P.S. All the struggles I have to go through just to post this~!!! Huhuhuhuhuhu

SUNDAYS WITH TAEHYUN
(by kaijin-taichou)
Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: Nam Taehyun, Lee Seunghoon, Kim Jinwoo, Song Minho
Pairing: Namsong; ninja!Minwoo; BFF!Jinhoon
Genre: One-shot; (trying to be) Fluff
Summary: Three phrases always complete Taehyun's Sundays but he wants more for this Sunday.

==========

Sunday used to be Nam Taehyun's favorite day of the week... until he became a member of Winner.

The maknae couldn't remember when he stopped liking Sundays. The only thing he looked forward on Sundays was to hear three essential phrases that make his Sunday likeable:

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

"Ah~ ah ~ ah~"

"I never thought of that."

And sometimes, a guitar playing as the background music.

The hyung line made it a point to say those words every Sunday. Lee Seunghoon calling his hyung, Kim Jinwoo to comment on his or Song Minho's fashion sense for the day. Jinwoo and Mino would agree to whatever Seunghoon would say with ah~ and I never thought of that reply. If Kang Seungyoon wasn't busy and didn't stay in the studio to compose, he would play his guitar during this scenario.

This was happening every Sunday, before Mino and Jinwoo go to church.

And Taehyun had an issue on going to church. Not that issue of him, going to a church but of Mino and Jinwoo, going to the church. Together. Every Sunday.

The two would return home, laughing and all happy. The maknae was curious. He wanted to return to their dorm, with Mino, laughing, and all happy.

Another Sunday. Taehyun stepped out of his room to witness the weekly scene.

"Hyu--" Seunghoon didn't continue what he was about to say when the choreographer saw him.

"Where are you going?" Mino asked him curiously.

"Jinwoo-hyung invited me to your church," the maknae replied nonchalantly.

Mino nodded. "I never thought of that. Inviting you."

One phrase down.

Jinwoo stepped out of his room and looked at Taehyun.

"You're going?" the mat hyung asked excitedly.

Taehyun just nodded.

As Jinwoo, Mino, and Taehyun were about to leave the dorm, Taehyun heard one of his favorite Sunday phrases.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Seunghoon called Jinwoo, panicking.

They gave him a worried look.

"Why, Seunghoonie?" Jinwoo asked.

"Can you not go to your church today? You promised me to help me find Lee Hee's clothes for the contest!" Seunghoon said anxiously.

The oldest in the dorm cocked his head and looked at Seunghoon, puzzled. "What contest?"

"The Halloween party for pets! The contest was moved later at 4PM! It's already 9AM!" Seunghoon cried.

"Ah~" the doe-eyed guy said, totally uninterested. The mat hyung's reply made Taehyun smile because his Sunday was now complete.

Then it hit Jinwoo. Like it was the most shocking news he had ever heard in his entire life, Jinwoo gasped as he put both of his hands on his widely opened mouth, as though he won Miss Universe.

"THE CONTEST!" the older vocalist exclaimed. The other three laughed.

"Mino-yah, please tell Pastor Jeong that I can't attend the 10AM service. Tell him I'll attend the 7PM service instead, huh?" Jinwoo asked Mino cutely.

"I will, hyung," Mino smiled.

"Taehyunie, I'm sorry. But you will enjoy it! Plus, Mino's with you. You won't feel awkward," Jinwoo beamed at him.

Taehyun smiled too. He may not have any church but since he would have Mino with him for the next couple of hours all by himself, he might start believing in blessings from above.

"Taehyun-ah, let's go," Mino told him as the rapper wrapped his arm around the maknae's shoulders.

Sunday was still Taehyun's favorite day, after all.

xxx