Chapter 3

Someone call the Doctor (Kai fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When i got home as always my parents are not here so my smile faded as soin as i entered the house...I'm thinking about skipping dinner cause i'm not in the mood to eat...

And i wash up and opend my laptop and see if there are something interesting going on and then suddenly i saw something that i thought is never gonna happen to this family.

News

We intrup this news to bring you that the "Park" company is having a "BIG" problem about there comapany due to there so called "THIFE" in the company that stealing money from there company without even them knowing and Mr. Park said they'll try to solve and find this theif as soon as possible to prevent him/her from stealing furthermore...And actually Mr.&Mrs. Park did not state the amount of money that have been stolen so everyone that's all for today have a nice day.

When i finished reading the article i shut my laptop and laid myself to bed and sigh while thinking about mom and dad i'm not worried about the comapny but i'm worried about mom and dad i dont want to see them really busy yeah they're going to be really busy after that i think i wont see them this after this moring...

I did not realize i already fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up and went downstairs while i let out a heavy sigh while continue my steps down stairs and i hesitate to look to my right thinking there are not sitting on the table while turning my head towards the table i was thinking i was right again this time right at this moment but i have to. And i was right. And i chuckled looking like a fool.

Yeah i was right you won't be here sitting.... When was the last time we've been together as a family?

And i ate the food served on the table and went up stairs and went to wash myself and get dress.

 

And later on i went down stairs andi took out my phone and called mom and dad to check on them.

And i heard mom's phone is starting to ring.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And i heard a voice but it was only a voice mail...

So i called mom but after a few rings i was about to end the call when she picked up i was so happy when she pick-up but not as happy when we were having a conversation.

At the phone.

Mom are you alright where's dad did you two have eaten breakfast-

Heyrim i'm busy right now so stop bothering me andi have not time to entertain your questions further more-

She was cut by a voice and later on she's back.

I need to go now.

And she hung up she even didn'y bother saying goodbye...

Bye mom take care...

That was the last thing i said and i put my phone inside my bag while i went outside and i didn't even bother to telling my driver to drive me.

While walking on the street i saw a Lady about 30+ she was carrying a sack of vegtables then a guy around my age helped him and i saw it was Kim Jongin then later on my heart started to beat faster it's like i'm running per mile...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter