Chapter 1

Someone call the Doctor (Kai fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before i was arranged marriage with someone i don't know and before i became a model my life went this way.

I woke up in a calm and beautiful morning and i went inside the bathroom and let the cold water run through my skin and i let out a heavy sigh today is my first day of school new life new friends and i went out the showers and i dressed and went down stairs and i was really disppointed to see my parents really busy dad is focus on his laptop and mom is talking on someone on the other line. And they did not even notice i came down i was gripping on the wood at the stairs and i cleared my throat but they seem not to hear me nor felt my presence and i just walk at the table and sat on the chair and i looked at them once more and sigh and i ate my food and as i finish my food i looked at them again nothing changed there still caught up in work and i cleared my throat but the seem not ot hear me and i went near them.

Mom i'll be leaving now.

Ok honey take care bye- Oh tell them to schedule the meeting next week ok...

Can i go back to the day where you could see me?

Dad i'll be leaving now.

Uh ok sweetiee take care.

Can i go back to that day when you never let me go when i won't give you kisses before i go to school?

Goodmorning Ms. Park.

Goodmorning ajusshi.

Atleast some people notice me.

I entered the car and he drove me to school minutes later i arrive and i thank Ajusshi and enetered Moon high University. And i adjust my glasses.

And i was walking down the hall when accidentaly bumped into someone.

I'm sorry i did not mean to bump into you i'm really sorry.

I bowed on the person many times i don't want to cause drama in this school so i apologize to the person i looked at and saw a cute but a manly faced boy.

It's ok i was not looking on were i was going anyway so i'm sorry by the way i'm Oh Sehun what's your name?

I was mesmerized by how handsome he was and i shook his and not breaking eye contact.

I-I'm Park Heyrim...

This is so not me...why am i even stumering

When he was about to say something the bell rang.

So i guest see yah later Heyrim.

And he waved goodbye and i waved at him and turned around and my heart was beating as fast like i ran on a marathon.

And i gripped on my books to contain the happines i felt could it be love at fist si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter