Gone...

Gone...

 

 
Taeyeon's POV
 
It's been a little more than a month since we kicked you out from the group.  
And now all 8 of us is sitting in our living room and it's dead silence. It's because of me there's dead silence, if I just didn't force the other girls to agree to kick you out, then there would be no silence in our dorm. When you were with us, there was always laughter and happiness in our dorm. Now that you're gone, Yoong have no one to talk nonsense with, Maknae have no one to wake up 10 times in the morning (and surprisingly she had fun doing that), Soo, Hyo and Yul have no one to play jokes on (not that they don't do it to us but it's not the same), Sunny have no one talk about big s *byuntae smile*, Fany have no one to talk English with (well she have Yuri, but she ain't really that good at it keke) and that's because of the selfish me who was afraid that me and the other girls will loose their careers if we don't kick you out of the group.
 
Flashback
 
I received a call from our manager oppa to meet him in Kim Young Min's office.
I step in the Kim Young Min's office and I bow and then sit down.
-"You are probably wondering why you are here Kim Taeyeon"
-"Yes" I reply quitely
-"I want you to force the other girls to agree to kick out Jessica out of the group"
-"Wha- 
I don't get to finish the sentence because he cut me of 
-"You heard me right Kim Taeyeon" he say as he lean near my face. "If you don't kick her out all of you girls will lose their careers" As he says that, I feel my eyes get wet. "You can go now Miss"
As I close the door I go to the restroom and cry my heart out. 
"I should have stood up for you Sica, I'm so sorry" 
 
Flashback ends
 
(Some days later)
Now we're going to Japan for our Japan tour. When we reach Gimpo Airport fans are screaming "OT9 FOREVER" "PLEASE BRING JESSICA BACK" "8+1=COMPLETE". Yoona looks at me and I just smile to her signaling her to just wave and smile to the fans even tough it's hard to. I know that those two were really close and I ruined their friendship. 
As we are about to board the plane a fan screams to me and Yoona that Sica is in Tokyo but our managers told us just to smile and wave to the fans, so me and Yoona just smile and wave to the fan and pretends that nothing happened.
 
12h later (a/n sorry for skipping so much)
 
We are now standing in front of a crowd on 20,000 fans and I just hope that somewhere between all those fans, she is standing there and watching us but I highly doubt. We sing 'Complete' and all the fans sings Jessica's part and at the end tears escape from my eyes and I look at the other girls and everyone is crying and hugging each other. All fans sees it and start to shout "DON'T CRY" and I let out a small chuckle and smile a little sad because the fans are shouting "don't cry" when they are the ones who are crying the most. We go off stage and change fast and it's my time to sing solo and I've choose "I miss You" by Blink 182 but a little lower rhythm.
I sit down and the song starts, all the fans are shouting "KIM TAEYEON" and I chuckle to my self.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
(I miss you, I miss you)
 
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want 

Where you can always find me

We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

 

(I miss you, I miss you)
(I miss you, I miss you)

 

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness 
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted 
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

 

Don't waste your time on me you're already 
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already 
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
[x3]

 

(I miss you, I miss you) [x4] 
 
As I sing the song I'm looking for one particular person and hope that I will see her.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It's now our final bow and the girls have tears in their eyes and I can see how hard time they have to not cry in front of so many fans.
The concert have ended and all the fans have left but I just wanted to see the arena for one last time hoping that she will be their. As I'm about to leave the dressing room, Fany asks me where I'm going.
-"where are you going TaeTae" 
-"uhm.... I just wanted to look at the arena one last time" I say and smile to her.
-"ooh.. okay but don't stay there long because we have to go soon" she says
-" Yeah, I know" and I leave the dressing room.
When I go to the main stage I see many staff members who are cleaning and taking everything down but they stop when they see me and quickly leave guessing that I want to spend some time alone. When I look around the arena I see how really small it is. I guess that our fans makes it look like a huge arena.
-"WoOW" I say
-"It's small isn't it, I didn't expect that I would be this small" I hear a familiar voice say. 
No way it can't be... her
I look at the stage in middle and there's she standing in a black sweater and in black shorts. She also have a black beanie on her head and a mask around her face, I guess so no one could notice her.
The person I've missed, we've missed. The person I betrayed, the person I love, we love.
I don't get to say anything until I hear my members screaming my name and joking around on the stage. 
-"TaeTae" Fany says with an smile on her face but it disappears as soon she sees her beloved American friend.
-"Si....-ca" Fany says more like a whisper.
When the girls hear Fany say Sica they all stop playing around and looks at Sica's direction.
-"Sica" they say in unison.
-"Missed me?" she says but it sounds like she just spit it out.
And it get dead silence. Everyone is frozen on the spot that their standing on. 
-"I missed you" I say as I run to her and hug her but I don't feel that she is hugging me back, more like she is fighting with her self if she should hug me or not. But after a minute or two I feel her hugging me back.
I can feel my shoulder getting wet and tears are streaming down her beautiful face. She parts the hug and she put her forehead on my forehead.
-"why?" I hear her say as she stutter
-"I'm so sorry Sica" I say
-"WHY?!" She half yells
-"I'm s-sorr-y" I whisper but she pushes me back but not that hard.
-"You don't now how much you hurt me" she says, first she looks at me then the rest of the girls. Right now I'm crying my heart out. She puts her head in her hands and we hear that she is sobbing. I reach out to her head but she pushes my hand away from her.
-"No" I hear her say
-"Look, Sica we are sorry for betraying you, for destroying your life,your dream but we had no choice" Tiffany says.
-"No, stop lying to me. Instead of agreeing to kick me out you could have stood by my side and then the company could have done nothing, but no you didn't. You guys were everything for me, friends,best friends,sister, family and whom I could trust but you just destroyed everything. You destroyed my life" Sica says.
-"Unnie" I hear maknae say
-"What happened to always 9 or we are always sister?" Sica says before maknae can say anything else. "UH? Now you have nothing to say" Sica says and turns away. I run after her grab her wrist and as she turns around I kiss her on her lips. She is struggling to push me but I'm stronger and after 10 seconds I part the kiss but she puts her hand around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. As her lips touches mine, my eyes are widen and I look at her, her eyes are close and at the end I close my eyes and kiss her back. She part the kiss when we both were out of breath. 
 
-"Goodbye" She says and before I can say those three words, she is gone.
 
 
Jessica Jung Sooyeon please come back home to me, to us.
 
But you are already gone.
 
Gone forever.