026

D' right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was totally dumbfounded and stiffed after hearing to Sulli's confession. He couldnt believe his own ears , is he dreaming? He slowly pulled Sulli slightly away from him and looked at her face with tears stained on her cheeks.

'' what did you just said?'' Jongin widened his eyes and asked.

'' i--i said-- i like you. '' Sulli answered in between tears.

'' then what about Sehun?''

'' we broke up. ''

'' serious?'' Jongin still dont believe what she said. Sulli bite her lower lip and nodded her eyes several times.  Jongin then slowly lifted his hand up and tucked the escape tendrils of Sulli's hair behind her ear. He placed his hand on her cheeks and wipe away the tears that makes him more hurt whenever he saw it. '' babo .. why're you crying?''

Before answering , Sulli threw herself into Jongin's embrace and she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. '' Because im --im just afraid that i'll missed you. ''

Jongin sneered and responded her hug as well by hugging her tightly. '' Silly , im not going anywhere. ''

============================

Jongin walked her home with their hands intertwined tightly.

When they reached her house gate, Jongin let go of her hand and Sulli turned to the right facing him. He placed his on the side of her head and pulled her head closer. He then gave her a sweet and delicate kiss on her forehead.

" Go in now. '' Jongin stated after gaving the peck.

'' you're not coming in?'' Sulli tilted her head.

Jongin shook his head '' i've things to do. ''

'' mmm.. '' Sulli pouted. She held his hands and swing it like a kid wanting her dad to buy her ice-cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter