025

D' right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special character for only this chap : (OC) Park Sunni (20 years old) Look a lot like Sulli and she's very pretty and have pretty eyes and also a very pretty smile just like Sulli.

------------------------------------------

Baekhyun was sitting alone at his sit with his chin rested on his palm. The seat beside is empty since his deskmate , Park Chanyeol left to the overseas for further studies in music. A lot of girls wanting to sit beside a cute guy such as him but he do not allow them to. He was sitting there daydreaming and his mind was like not longer in his brain. He was pulled back to reality until the lecturer came into the class '' Good morning , everyone. ''

'' good morning , sir. '' They greeted back him.

'' ok guys , today there's a new student is joining you guys in this course. come on in Sunni. '' He then gazed to the door of the classroom and invited someone to come in.

After that , a girl with a bow tied on her hair then walked into the class with a polite smile plastered on her face. '' Introduce yourself. ''

'' Annyeonghaseyo , Sunni ibnida. Please treat me well. '' She then bowed 90degrees to the students. THe boys then started to dicuss how pretty she is and the girls are starting to admire the perfect body shape she owns.

Baekhyun who was actually has no single interest in knowing this newbie sat up straight and his eyes were widened. ''why are they looking alike?''

'' Sunni , please sit next to Baekhyun. '' Mr. Kyung then pointed to the direction of Baekhyun sitting. The girls in the class then start to making noises in discomfort and the boys make those wHooing sounds.

'' annyeonghaseyo. '' Sunni bowed to Baekhyun before taking the seat beside him. Baekhyun  almost forgot to react as he was totally imersed in her beauty and those eyesmile that are so similar to Sulli. He bowed back slighty as well while sitting.

Throughout the lessons , Baekhyun keep on peeking at Sunni by using his corner eyes. '' She's really pretty. '' He thought to himself. '' Maybe God has send her to me so that i could forgot the only women in my heart now , Choi Sulli. '' He then thought again and smile bitterly to himself.

* ringgggggggg-------

The school bells finally rang , and its time for recess. Baekhyun quickly keep his book and ran towards Sunni who was now wanting to reach the exit. '' Sunni ssi! '' He called her and she turned around with surprised.

'' yes?''

" why dont we eat together?'' Baekhyun asked and he knew that his face was already flushing.

'' sure. '' Sunni grinned and nodded in agreement. Her smile killed Baekhyun again.

Both of them walk to the cafeteria together and they could chat about anything like there's no tomorrow.

Could it be a new love story ?

===========================

Sulli was so tired that she slept until the noon. She stretched her arms after waking up and crawled down the bed lazily. Sulli find its very boring to stay home alone so she decided to call Krystal and Amber out for girls-talk and have some coffee like they always do during the school days.

She then rang Krystal up. '' Hey Krys?''

'' Omgosh! Ssul , did you disappeared in the last two months? '' Krystal shouted so loud on the other side of the phone that Sulli have to pull her phone away from her ears.

She let o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter