Ice 12 : First Day of School

The Celestials : The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note : 

I'm really sorry for the super late update !! T.T i had a problem when writing T.T ideas just wouldn't come.. i'm finally done with this chapter hopefully you my sweeties are still with me >.< do leave me comments alright ? I need your love and motivations to carry on ! Baby sweeties ! My lovelies come to me ~~~~ XP kekekeke.. 

 

Alright first let's welcome all our new(Or should say those that i owed the mentions XP after such a long time) family XP 

( aisha12 ; comelcoke ; Tsuyacchan ; Exoladynoe ; Retata ; lee-chelle ; MimiXD ; Taemin_Lover ; Itsmeezyan ; hunhanra ; exoforever2235 ; lollipoplicious ; PrincessGD ; nabina22 ; minalong ; pinchebunnyboo ; ailuver24 ; quekmingxiu ; twilight1210 ; pszeen ; kachikikekari ; bubly-lolli ; Tinkerbell94 ; NovaSsi ; Shasa_mahmud ; ShimmeryAnn ; yznxh ; 032197 ; BabyHan ; Aye_241 ; Lily18737 ; leeyumi ; SonJieun ; yolandakim ; vikKiBeoMin ; sonachi ; shinshin31 ; shazza_20 ; ExoAvatarJayChou ; Zawmhan ; beijing-s-prince-ss ; HyeMean ; cathyokrane ; Kim_Joyce ; lilymoon ; linneaholm ; delphianna ; ciarashii ; kyungseok ; Pikachu181818 ; sbroces ; fi3srdn ; JBaeKey ; Luhaneeey ; BlueSparks083171 ; KrYxing ; nishino21 ; Jennifer546 ; 010102 ; sekaiyeol88 ; 10strawberri ; ChelPhone ; terasagoh590 ; cwiha3002 ; KayHanna ; AmandaYJS ; kwon_nara_8861 ; Fasya99 ; BabyDucklings ; Xcxm_ ; lyaa99 ; AtikahChenChan ; Jamiexx ; luhanmycutedeer ; ar_deena ; BapUkiss ; Jaslynn ; sarishay ; loumay1 ) 

 

My lovely commentors Thank you so much for commenting and do comment somemore alright? ^^ SARANGHAE !!! i'll do my best to write more feel free to give me some ideas ( i'll use it if it doesn't clash with the orginal idea ^^ and of cause it will be credited to you <3 )

( flyboytuan ; izzaty98 ; sujuexolover ; LUPITA_C ; Yeollie_LuLu ; michily ; loyal-ExosSpirit ; jayzie ; Bb-girl ; TitiaSWL ; NurAida ; Exotic_sayu ; alita94 ; chanyeol618804 ; MariLuvsOppa ; Desusuta ; TheFreakinChoi ; nengshannen ; dyshxoxo ; BabyHan ; Xcxm_ ; lyaa99 )

 

Thank you sooo much Tsuyacchan ; ShimmeryAnn ; sonachi for the upvotes ! (: It means alot to me really (: thank you for your support <3

*Once again i'm really soorry for the slow update T.T and thank you sweeties soooo much for staying with me (: I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!

 

 

In an unknown location....

"Master, Chayeon has fallen for her mate already but seems like they haven't confess." Sulli spoke as both of them kneel down on one knee in front of their master.

"Well.. Well.. That's some good news you got there, i'll let you know what to do when time comes. Now for the both of you.." The master snapped his fingers and a black mist appeared infront of him.

"Master, you called for me?" A girl in black cloak appeared from within the black mist. 

"Yes, I need the you to guide and teach the Krystal and Sulli about our kind. Train them well."

"As you wish, Master. Two of you follow me." The three girls bowed and 'poofed' out of the room. 

 

"So those two are the 'new borns' ? They seems kinda weak don't you think?" A red headed lady in black cloak appeared with her eyes were glowing bright red as she looked up to the 'Master'.

"Isn't it your wish to destory those filthy beings? I'm just granting you, your wish my Queen." the 'Master smirked.

"My wish? haha.." She laughed sacastically, "You approached me, and i believe you don't work for me." she added on.

"Yes indeed, i don't work for you, but doesn't this excite you?" 

"That's of cause, they got to pay what they deserve... eventually!"

 

 

A few days went past, things were getting better between the Luhan and Chayeon. As everyone gathered at Exo's for breakfast, the Alphas made a little announcement. 

"Everyone, Chayeon will be joining us to school from today onwards. She will be joining the maknae's class, please take good care of her." Suho announced. 

"Mwo?!" Sehun and Taemin jumped in shock.

"Isn't she younger than us? Why will she be in the same class as us? " Tao frowned, "i know she's a legendary kind, she's good in fight and of cause, she's stronger compared to us. But this is school, can she even catch up with our work? Shouldn't you place her in her own level? I don't plan to waste my time tutoring her after school hours you know.." Tao whined.

"I don't think I need a like you to help me with my studies." Chayeon rolled her eyes.

 " Chayeon is smarter than you maknae. She is able to skip a level. And stop complaining." Chanyeol defended his sister. 

The maknaes continued to complain and whine when Kris smacked their heads. While the rest were busy chatting away, luhan and chayeon made eye contact and blushed slightly. 

On the way to school, Luhan secretly pulled Jongin a side asking him to help Chayeon as they will be in the same class. Jongin smirked, "getting closer with her already? So our plan that day did work well.." he teased making the older boy blush. Luhan gave Jongin a light punch on his side before running away to his class leaving the rest dumbfounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter