Two

I don´t know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read the note at the end forinformation about the character´s looks.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyunghee University campus was big.

Huge, bigger than the whole piece of land Jihoon, one of the numerous rich seniors Dongwoon had, had gotten for his last birthday.

He was still staring at the scribbled piece of paper his teacher had given him, the words smudged and the paper roughed up from his sweaty hands.

How in all good means was he supposed to find this Bang Cheolyong guy?

Bang Cheolyong, in all honesty sounded like one of those rich kid bastards, with too many muscles and a lack of brain that made you laugh, Dongwoon had decided while snorting, so basically himself but with more muscles and apparently parents that bought you into university.

If his parents would do that as well?

Sighing he studied the big placket that they had fixed right outside the campus, showing where which and what building was placed.

28. University Administration Building
 

This was it.

He could just go there, ask and get it over with.

But were they even allowed to give out student information?

Whatever, he would just wink once, smirk a bit and run his fingers through his hair and the probably middle aged lady working there would give him the information in an instant.

 

Plan decided, he started walking, eyes raking over one or another girl´s legs while trying not to bump into people.

Honestly, this university had some of the hottest girls he had seen in a while, and he really would not mind coming here more often.

Maybe he could, he figured then, if that Bang Cheolyong decided to tutor him.

Entering the Administration building, he saw a person sitting behind a glass desk legs thrown over each other.

Sighing, Dongwoon noticed that it was not a middle aged lady but indeed a young guy maybe in his mid twenties, eyes lined in black liner and inky black hair styled down towards his eyes.

“Can I help you?”

The guy hadn´t even looked up when Dongwoon had entered, eyes fixed on the computer display in front of him, but now he was looking right at him, eyes sharp and surprisingly intimidating.

His voice was laced with a light accent around the edges.

“Ah yes I actually hope you can. I am looking for someone.”
Inky haired guy was still fixating him with a glare, eyes like magnets so that Dongwoon could not even look away if he would have tried.

“So?”

So? So what?

Cluelessly Dongwoon tried to smile, a rather crooked one that seemed more like a nervous twitch of his mouth´s corner.

“Oookay, listen kid, I would need a name to be of help, wouldn´t I? So should I try and guess which of our thousands of students you are looking for or will you open your mouth and tell me?”

Wincing Dongwoon fumbled for the scrawny piece of paper in his jeans´ pockets, handing it over with two hands and a panicking mind.

It couldn´t have been a lovely middle aged lady right?

No.

Instead he got a snippy, twenty something guy that looked like he would rip his tongue out any moment.

“Oh, that one is easy. Bang Cheolyong? Sure know that kid.”

Killer glare, as Dongwoon had decided to call him in lack of a real name had given the piece of paper back to him and was now turning back towards his computer.

“You d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter