One

I don´t know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was so hot outside that Dongwoon was sweating like hell. His white V-neck sticking to his body, which should have actually made him look gross.

Actually.

Dongwoon was too good looking to look gross, even with the sweat dripping off his temples and his shirt soaked.

Being handsome had its definite perks and Dongwoon liked to walk around, moving his fingers through his wet bangs and out of his face, only to get different pairs of eyes directed at him.

Their university had no aircon and the blazing heat that the summer had brought on them, was worse than ever.

If he could have afforded it he would have stayed at home, cold air boosting out their ac and popsicles in the freezer like rations of food for a zombie apocalypse.

But while he was one gorgeous piece of a man, he was not as good in uni as he was good looking.

His grades were alright, not exceeding Cs but who needed to be a in genius if you were smoking hot, a charmer and sweet talker at that?

“Lookin good man, lookin good.”

While he was sitting down on his spot right in the centre of the classroom, his friend Doojoon was tapping him in a greeting, heavy and hard against his back.

“Don´t I always though?” He was laughing, sending a little wink to the girl at the very front, who was staring at him with twinkling eyes.

It was just buzzing loud noise, while Dongwoon was laying back in his chair, arms crossed, legs stretched out and eyes closed.

The heavy sound of the door closing made him open up his eyes.

Their teacher was standing at the front, a guy that looked like he was too young to teach and would be better off dancing in downtown clubs, rather than talking about the human body in front of some students.

“So listen up everybody. I graded your tests and let me tell you, that you lot are the worst class I ever had, and I am seriously torn towards smacking you all over the head, because damn It, no, the main artery is not call Antarctica, Hyunseung!”

Everybody was laughing, as Hyunseung cluelessy shrugged his shoulders.

“So please next time, how about  opening a book not only for you to stick you disgusting chewing gums inside but rather for studying purposes?”

The class was nodding dutifully, some looking rather afraid of the grade they would see after the teacher had handed them over their test paper.

But all in all, everybody, even the teacher Kim Kibum, new that none of them would change their study habits at all.

“There you go.” He said before handing out the paper to the girl Dongwoon had previously winked at, only to see her eyes filling with tears now, instead of that twinkle before.

“Aww would you look at that, don´t worry you can wipe your tears with that sheet of paper, it´s not worth anything anyways.” He commented only to make her weep louder than before, mascara running down her cheeks, painting raccoon eyes.

He was giving out papers, leaving a snarky remark here and there only to end a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter