bingo!

Fate

"She..." he said in a low voice but they still could hear it. The first word which was coming from their leader that day. They put their head automatically at the creature that made their leader came back down to earth.

***

That word "she" that was the first word he said since last night they pick him from the cheap club near beach. He had a fought with a man in that club. They didn't know why but they knew him well that he wouldn't do that stupid thing. All of them knew that deep in his heart he still could not accept the fact that his crush of his life has engaged with someone else though he tried his best to hide it already. His eyes lost their shine. He turned into a cold man, he love to pretend to be, but this time he really turned into a cold man. They couldn't do anything...nond could do anything to help him but himself. So all they could do was giving him space and time as much as he need and support him by not bring that "Doojoon's end of day " up.

Right after hearing that magical word they turned their head immadiately to the direction where doojoon put his attention. But all they could see was "she" so much girls walking and running around their vans. It made them frustated and sighed almost at the same time. 

"Which is she hyung..? Who is she? Is that girl who made you fight last night in that club?" dongwoon blurted out as he looking for a girl dojoon meant. He turned his head looking for an answer why everyone being so quite.  He quickly cover his mouth with his hands realized his mistake. Everybody in that van but doojoon were glaring at him. Doojoon threw his sight away, look forward, blannkly.

***

You walked listlessly as you looking for a job. Your money already dwindling and you haven't met him yet. You saw his big poster earlier when you bought your precious coffee that already landed on rhe ground because of that bunch of girls. You looked down at your loosen shoelace. You could feel your eyes started to watery but you quickly wiped it as you knotted your shoelace back.

"No you can't be weak ________. You have to be strong" your head said made it not even better, it made your eyes more watery.

 

"Hey Unnie...can you help me hold this for a minute? I'll be right back...i need to buy drink" looking up you saw a girl smiling as she handing you a black bag you did not what it is and went to the mini market accross the road. "Wh..." you had no choice but hold it for her and sighed.

 

***

 

They were aleady finished their fansigning event an hour ago but they still could not leave the building because so much fans still waiting for them to come out. Fans waited them in the gate they should come out from. So the event organizer changed the plan. They came out through the back gate. 

They already sat on the van they waited for the manager hyung and the leader. 

"Yah..no one of you saw him" the manager asked.

"I thought that he walked after me.." junhyung answered

"He doesn't answere his phone too" yoseob said as he tried to call him again.

"Hmm...whatever, may be he wants to be alone..hope he doesnt make trouble again like last night...i'll take you guys home first" the manager hyung sighed as he got in the van and drove them home.

 

***

 

"Hyung...what we are waiting for? Why don't we go home right now?" he asked to one of their crew. 

"Uhh...we still wait for Euntaek and Eunhee doojoon ah, just one property...i dont know why they took so long" he said.

Doojoon only could sigh and waiting for the crew. He sat in another vans separated with the rest of the member. He needed time, he didn't want to make the situation more awkward for his group so he decided to sat in another van. 

 

***

 

"Hey...why are you holding that bag? Where is the girl who..." 

Before he continued his question you quickly answered him "buying drinks" you pointed the mini market where she got in before. 

"Aishh...that girl..." he mumbled before turned to you "ah..noona could you help me to bring that bag? I can't bring all of this alone" he begged as he lifted two big big bags in his both hands.

You stared at him suspisciously...before nodded your head.

"Well it's not wrong help someone else who stared at you like criminal earlier" you thought.

"Okaay...thank you noonaaa...follow me" he said brightly and you followed him.

***

 

"Whoah...here they are" the guy said "...but ... Who is she?" he continued

"You said eunhee?" doojoon said

"No its not eunhee.." he answered made doojoon lifted his head. But he ccouldn't see the girls clearly.

*** 

You followed him walking to a black van. A bigger guy open the door and walked closer to a guy you met before. He looked at you like the first guy saw you. Looking at you like you were criminal. 

"Who is she? Where is Eunhee?" the bigger guy whispered but you could hear him anyway. 

"She buying drink..and she gave her that bag...calm hyung..i don't think that she's fan" the other guy whispered back. The bigger guy didn't look sure but he tried his best to be sure. 

"Hyung...is it still long?" another guy got out if the van and shouted. He wore all black, from head to toe. He wore black glasses too. The bigger guy motioned him an ok sign. He noded slightly the guy beside you. Then he asked you to follow him again. 

Three of you walked closer to that van. You walked nearer and you felt like you saw an familiar figure. 

 

Your eyes widen as you could see that figure clearer. Your mouth open slightly unbelieved. The same things happened to him.

"you..again?" both of you said in unison

"You know each other?" the bigger guy asked but it seems wasted. None put attention to his question.

"Why i always meet you? You are stalker or what?" he scolded you even before you could get your mind back to earth. And it made your blood boiled. 

"Wh..what? Stalker?" you couldn't believe what he just said to you. "Listen...i don't even know you..this friend of yours just asked me to help him brought this " you were going to give the bag to him but something seemed like tackled your legs. Didn't know how why how could you ended up on his embrace. And suddenly you heard "FLASSHHHHHH"!

 

Bingo!!