Fate

Fate

Annyeoooong...hey i'm back again, kekeke! it's been a looooong time i haven't sign on my acc in this site. it's kinda life is getting busy kekeke. now i'm back with..i hope it's a fresh story for yaa!  

i made some changes, and please...re-read this again. Nae? (^_^)


 

 

Soft and cold breeze greeted you as you stretched your almost stiffed body after spending many hours sat on the train. Rain seemed just came pouring down this city, inhaling it’s after-rain-air you could feel your heart started thumping like crazy. You finally stepped your feet back on this city. City where you spent more than a half of your life. City you had to leave almost three years ago. City where you left your dreams and your heart.

“Do you have to go? Really…we just…we just started _____-ah” he said as he stared straight to your eyes. All you could do was nodded as you hold back your tears. “can you stay? No…please stay” he begged.

“I have to go oppa” you finally said.

“We can rent apartment ____-ah, I’ll look for some job, we can li…”

“Oppa….i don’t think I can stay..” you said as he ruffled his hair, frustated didn’t know more way to make you stay. “Look oppa…” you hesitantly held his hand. “I think..you..better look for another girl” you said almost whispered. He turned his head to you immediately he heard your words.

“Wae? You don’t love me anymore? How could you…jagiyaa…” he stared at your eyes deeply. Tears ran down your cheek when you heard him called you jagiya.

“Oppa…”

“Listen, I love you and we’ll make it through, I’ll make us through it jagiya, we’ll make it through” he said as he cupped your face. “We still can communicate right, I’ll call you everynight, no everytime so you can feel me at your side” you chuckled listening his words.”we can through it jagiya…promise me you’ll keep your eyes from Busan boys” he said made you chuckled more, he’s so funny when he’s jealous.

“I love you oppa..”

“I love you more jagiya…”

You smiled by your self as you remembering the moment when you had to leave. He’s so sweet. Both of you have been through almost three years in long distance relationship. He always sent you video when he was practicing, when he was waking up, when he has nothing to do, thanks to skype for this. Thank God you have a very sweet boyfriend. But recently he seldom sent you video, called you or even just to text you. Well, you didn’t mind. He’s busy man right now. Tour, concert, recording, practicing, what you could say when you have an idol as boyfriend? That’s what he wanted for so long, it’s his dream. He has struggle to reach it, now he have it. He’s an Idol now, idol everyone knew, a bunch of girls screw out his name.

“jagiyaa…jagiyaaa I made it, look I made it” he said on his video when he got through the audition. “But…I don’t think I could send you video as much as usual, I have to stay in the dorm, I’m a trainee now, but I promise I’ll call you as soon as I finish practicing.” He smiled widely.on the video he sent you. You only could smile as tears of happines ran down to your cheeks. “Okay, I got to go Jagiya, muuuaaach I love you,” he said as he kiss the screen. You chuckled at his act.

Remembering it made you smiling again. Now you were here, back in the same city with him. You didn’t tell him that you came you did it in purpose you wanted to surprise him. Imagining his reaction made your heart pounding crazily.

***

He’s in his night drive. He just came back from a private party. Party he honestly didn’t want to come. But he had to come. And he didn’t want to go home, he didn’t know where to go to release his mind. It’s no longer raining, drizzly. Seemed like everything in his life were remaining of her, rain took his mind back to that time.

 “yaa…It’s still raining…why you want to walk out in this kind of water?” he said as he holding on an umbrella, tried his best to protect her from the drizzle.

“It feels so good oppa…throw away that umbrella you have to feel this” she said as she ran enjoying the sensation when the rain touched her skin.

“you can catch a cold...you…” he warned but suddenly her face were only an inch from his face. Something smooth crashed his lips. Knowing that one of the best things of his life came in to him, throw away the umbrella he took his chance to kiss her back. They were drowning in a passionate kiss under the rain.

“Should I do this to make you stop nagging?” she said as she flicked his forehead insisted him back to reality. “Why are you always close your eyes when I want to flicked your forehead? Ahaha, you’re so funny” she said as she walked away, made him chuckled bitterly.

He has been waiting for her for a long time. Unfortunately he had no brave to tell her his true feeling. The only thing he could and was always do was kept her company. When he made her sad, he’ll always there on her side, lent her a shoulder to cry on and wiped her tears. When she’s happy because of him he would smile with her.

“yah! Wake up!” she said one in the late late night as she shook his body that still lying on his bed. Yep, she had all access to his house.

“Ngghhh…” that’s all he could say but of course, he certainly had wake up at that time he could her entered his house.

“Wakey wakeeey…guess what Chinguyaah?” she said again. He could see her bright eyes this time, she looked like a child that had just get a new toy. Her eyes were sparkling, at that time he also knew that it’s all about him. he stared at her deeply as he prepared his heard to hear her “good news”

“Mwo?” he said.

“He…” she said, he nodded, “proposed me!” she yelled as she showed her fingers. A beautiful ring linger on it. His heart break for the nth time, but all he did was trying to smile.

“That’s good chingu…” he said made her frowned. “Mwo…?” he said feeling guilty.

“That’s all? You’re the first person that I let to know this”

“Waaao…..that’s greaaaat! Amazing! Congratulation chinguuu….” He repeated with a lotta enthusiastic in his face but not in his heart. His act made her laugh. He didn’t care what’s going on earth as long as he could see her smile.

From that day, all he could see was her smiling happily, but he couldn’t find him self happy. The picture of her were kissed by someone else in the earlier party before weren’t stop playing on his head, made him frustrating. Hitting the steering wheels he fasten his car. He drove so fast, hope that it could make his mind free from all of that past. Someone he love the most in his life decided to end their relationship, and end up engaged with another guy. Yea, for her, he’s the best friend ever she ever had, for him, she’s the love of his life

***

“SPLAAAASHH…….!” water splashed on you made you came back down to earth. Someone drove the car so fast made it splashed the water to your direction, made you all wet.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…..!” you screamed as loud as you could. “Yah! I remember you license car better we never met again or….” You yelled frustratedly made people around staring at you. “Aish…” you mumbled as you tried to put that car picture on your brain.