Him

Can You Listen To Me At Least Once?!

Himchan, Kim Himchan. A diva-ish boy who act like everyone's mother with his caring and loving personalities, not to mention, his protective self. Everyone loves him because of his attitude, polite, kind, sweet and sometimes girly. At least they have a girl- a boy actually, but they treated Himchan like a girl, at the all boy school. He is always calm, no matter what problem he has been through, his calmness bubble never pop.

Not when a new 'idgaf' boy transfer to his school, the calmness of him immediately pop just by looking at the boy's  face. Especially his 'i don't give a ' attitude, Himchan always fight the urge to cut the boy's ball.

And to make things worse, the boy is going to be his roommate. Yes, his roommate. Oh how unlucky he is, having the person who ruin his happiness to be roommate.

And who is the idgaf boy? 

Introducing Bang Yongguk, a boy with a deeper than the sea voice that make girls melt into a puddle like an ice cream. Most students hate him because of his attitude though. He always be like"meh", "who cares", "whatever" and Himchan hate it all.

Not just that, there's nothing in common when it's come to the both of them. Totally opposite. Himchan who's motherly, Yongguk who... don't care about everything.But there is something attractive about him.  His gummy smile that he rarely show and his passion of writing lyrics , he even got some charisma when he is rapping with his deep voice.

Still, Himchan hate him.

 

 

 

 

Today, Himchan decided that he want to change his old boring hairstyle. He want to try something different but at the same time, he doesn't want to dye his precious natural hair. 

He stared at the bathroom mirror in front of him, thinking what hairstyle will suit him? 

He tried to brush it to the side, nah, too typical. 

He tried to brush it to the other side, still the same.

So he tried to divide his hair and brush it side and to other side, revealing his forehead. He smiles to himself. "Perfect and tidy!" 

Feeling satisfied with his new hairstyle, he goes out of the bathroom and sigh in relief when his roommate is not in the room, he then goes out of the room and walk off to Daehyun's room which is just three doors away from his'.

 

 

"Oh hey hyung! New hairstyle huh?" The brunette boy with doe eyes, button nose and full lips who is tidying his study table says and smile as his hyung enter his room.

"Yeah, how do I look?"

"Tidy and cute."

"Aww thankie Dae."

"So ready to hang out? I hope you don't mind that I bring Youngjae and Jongup though." Daehyun says and point two boys with his lips. Himchan look at the two boys and smile.

"No no, I don't mind at all, as long as Yongguk's not following."

Daehyun let out a chuckle, "you sure hate him that much huh hyung?"

"More than you thought."

"Okay, I'm done tidying, now let's have some fun time!! "

With that, the four of them hang out on the free Saturday, Himchan's face is bright all day as he is having fun with his friends.

 

 

 

 

Himchan hum a random song with a smiling lips and open the door of his room as his hang out time end few minutes ago. After entering the room, he closed the door and roll his eyes when he sees Yongguk watching war movie on his laptop with two lines of black paint smeared under his eyes. 

Warrior much.

Himchan decide to just ignore Yongguk as Yongguk is also ignoring him and goes to his bed to sit. He takes a bottle of water on his study table and take a gulp.

"You know, your hairstyle makes me wanna puke."

Himchan choke on his water.

 

 

 


a/n:

i'm bad when it comes to describing >< Sorry y'all..

And just ignore the mistakes pls heheh.