G l a d

Unexpected Comeback

Yes baby! I'm back ke ke ke ^^ I'm sorry if I didn't update! Im so busy at school.. -.- test, projects, gymblast,meetings, day cares!! Oh it's driving me nuts xD but Thank God I have some time to update today ^^ yes mianhae if my fanfic is very lame XD but if u guys want to read a fanfic with all super junior in it . Please search ~ living with my 13+2 oppas ~ I made that ff too instead it's on a diff. Account ^^ I have a few readers and subscribers but I'm fine tih it 8D take care!

= =

"ahh~ thank you so much for helping!" said the aunty. Both Azumi and Hyumin faked there smile .

" can you show me where the washroom is?" asked Azumi .

" oh, go straight down that hall then turn right ^" said Hyumins aunty

while Azumi was walking , her keys fell on the ground but she did t noticed it Luckily a guy found it . He tried to catch up with Azumi but It was too late . She was gone.

-back at the room- " did you found your way?" asked Hyumin

"yup. Now where did my.. Keys! I lost my keys!" Azumi panicked

" where did you left it?"

" I don't know but I must have dropped it earlier whe. I went o the washroo ! I need to go back. Stay there!" Azumi left the room . She hurried down the hallway trying to look for her missing keys . Suddenly she bumped into someone..

Azumi fell on the ground . "ouch.." she mumbled . The guy helped Azumi stand up and apologized for not looking .

"hey.. I'm really sorry.." the guy bowed . Azumi trying to take off the dust on her pants ..

"Azumi..." said the guy .. Azumi noticed that familiar voice.. Her heart started to beat fast.. She looked up slowly ..

"...yo..yoseob...?!" She almost cried saying his name .. It was Yoseob . Yoseob can't help but cry. He went towards Azumi and gave her a big warm hug. Yoseob looked at Azumi, he fixed Azumi's hair and Planted a kiss on Azumi's forehead .

"Azumi! I miss you so much!!!" exclaimed Yoseob

"I miss you more Seobiie baby!!!!! Oh I thought I will never see you !"Azumi giggled while crying , tears of joy 8D

"yaa~ it's been only one month! :) but I miss you so much that I barely eat.." Yoseob forgot.. Azumi told Yoseob to eat well . He said too much info.. Ke ke ke .Azumi's eyes widened . She made a dirty look at Yoseob.Did she just heard that Yoseob barely eat.. That's a No No.

"hmm~ what did I told you before you leave?!" Azumi raised an eyebrow.

"eh..~ I miss you.. That's why.." Yoseob faked his smile , he knows he's in trouble . Yoseob though of something so Azumi won't get mad . He pecked Azumi's lips and kissed her . Azumi closed her eyes and kissed back . Slowly,Yoseob touched Azumi's waist. She broke the kiss.

"ya! Stop this, I'm not done with you Mr!" she slowly tapped Yoseobs head.

"yes ma'am.." Yoseob blushed . Suddenlt Hyumin came .

"ya!! Azumi where'd you go?" shouted Hyumin . Yoseob land Azumi looked at Hyumin. Hyumin went towards them .

"ya~ sorry Hyumin" apologized Azumi .

"hey hey hey. Is that who I think it is?" Hyumin said .

"you betcha!!" Yoseob went up beside Hyumin and tapped his back . Azumi's confused face showed. She mumbled " what..?"

"oh . Azumi baby. I want you to meet Hyumin . He was in my taekwando class when was in gr.9." Hyumin nodded.

"ahh~" Azumi looked at Yoseob and Hyumin..

= =

[ CUBE Emtertaiment ]

" so this is where you train?" asked Hyumin . Yoseob nodded . The three went inside the practice room . Inside , s were all there .

"ya~ whos these people?" Junhyung pointed each one of them .

"oh. Hey guys. This is Hyumin, my friend from gr.9 , and my lovely lady, Azumi." Azumi waved at everyone. Hyumin ad the other was confused

"she's your girlfriend?!?!" everyone shouted , including Hyumin.

"neh! I'm so lucky aeh! Ke ke ke " Yoseob smiled and kisses Azumi in the cheeks . Everyones probably jealous. Just look at Azumi. She has like everything . Her smile , her looks, her attitude . She has everything . yoseobs lucky aeh?

" whoa whoa whoa . Don't do stuff here yoseob xD we get jealous!" complained gi kwang. Everyoe laughed . Azumi blushes . Suddenly Yoseob's manager came .

"listen up! You guys will hve a new member today I just need to pick Jim up okay?" after that the manager left . Everyone was excited .

"ke ke Ke . Guess what beasties! Were having a plan after lunch Kay?" Yoseob and s has that evil smile ...

= =

whahaha xD yes I know that was a Kane fanfic . But thanks to @candy_01. ^^ you helped me to update xD you want me to uodate neh?! :) thank you all readers!!! And subscribers. !!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! 8D Take care ! <3