H e l l o

Unexpected Comeback

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing* "damn, who can that be..?! It's 5 in the morning -.- " mumbled Azumi who's half awake . She answered the phone

"he..llo?"

"yaa! Azumi?"

" what?"

" it's Hyumin" Azumi "accidentally" pressed the off button on the phone .

"woops.." she whispered and went back to sleep .

- a few hours later -

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing* once again the phone was ringing.

".. It's Saturday morning ! Can you atleast make a girl sleep on weekends? The worlds not gonna end.. Stop calling !for God sakes!" she shouted , she answered the phone

"hello?!" she answered in an angry tone of voice

"hey, this is Hyumin-"

"oh bye-"

" look, if you hang me up I will .. Yeah whatever but please dont hang up! Very important!" threatened Hyumin

"aish what do you want?!"

"can you come with me in the SM entertaiment building today?" Azumi's eyes widened , she tought of yoseob, she might saw him there , but what yoseob forgot that beast is not part of Sment , it's CUBEent . She listened carefully

"why?"

"Cuz my aunty works there . Please this is a favor , now I'll pick you up at exactly 9am okay? " Hyumin didn't really explain why is Azumi involved here but Azumi got dressed and waited for Hyumin. 40 mins later, Hyumin arrived . Azumi got in the car .

" so what are we doing?" asked Azumi .

" um I don't really know . She told me to bring a friend of mine . So here you are ." explained Hyumin .

"ah. Okay"

-at SMent -

Hyumin and Azumi went to the second floor . There , they saw Hyumins aunty .

" annyeonghaseyo!" said both Azumi ad Hyumin , and bowed at a 90 degree angle . Her aunty did te same thing . Her aunty took both of them to a room filled with kpop idols , there were SHINee , Super junior , DBSK and many more . Hyumins aunty introduced Azumi and Hyumin to the whole crowd .

"aunty.. What are we doing here? " whispered Hyumin

"not now sweety.. Just follow as I say okay."

there, Azumi and Hyumin were Helpers. No wonder her aunty doesn't want to tell them. She was doing a presentation . Both of them were bummed out when they figured out what they were doing . After 3 hours of continuesly presentation , it was over . Everyone left the room , Azumi gave a dirty look at Hyumin " u owe ms.. Big time !" she mumbled .

"ahh~ thank you so much for helping!" said the aunty. Both Azumi and Hyumin faked there smile .

" can you show me where the washroom is?" asked Azumi .

" oh, go straight down that hall then turn right ^" said Hyumins aunty

while Azumi was walking , her keys fell on the ground but she did t noticed it Luckily a guy found it . He tried to catch up with Azumi but It was too late . She was gone.

-back at the room- " did you found your way?" asked Hyumin

"yup. Now where did my.. Keys! I lost my keys!" Azumi panicked

" where did you left it?"

" I don't know but I must have dropped it earlier whe. I went o the washroo ! I need to go back. Stay there!" Azumi left the room . She hurried down the hallway trying to look for her missing keys . Suddenly she bumped into someone..