Mistaken identity?

Rabbit Ears
 
"There's this yellow hair scary looking guy outside calling your name!" Mi rae yanked my arm and pulled me from my desk. Thank goodness this was study period and the teacher just stepped outside the classroom. 
"Yah!" I shook off her  hands and followed her to the window. I glanced down toward a group of people standing outside the school gate. From the second floor window, I really couldn't see anything. 
 
" What am I supposed to look for? I don't know any yellow hair guy." I turned to my best friend since elementary school. Mi rae frowned and grabbed my cheek and forced me to look at her. She was very serious.
 
"Maybe you better hide. I heard that he's been waiting for you since lunch break. What if he wants to beat you up?"
 
Huh? Why would anybody want to beat me up? I'm such a nice girl. Everybody loves me! I chuckled at my friend. 
 
"I'm going down there to talk to him. I'm sure he's looking for someone else with the same name as me." I concluded and headed out the door.
 
"But Min sun..." I didn't listen to the rest of Mi rae's sentence. I ran to the school gate and stopped in front of a group of people. 
 
I saw a few of students wearing the same school uniform as me. A few of the girls pointed to me and whispered to each other. 
I walked closer and saw a few guys leaning against the wall. One of them was yelling not very nicely,
 
"If anyobdy know where Koo Min Sun is at, bring her a.ss here! If you're Koo Min Sun, get your a.ss here now!" 
I stopped and quickly turned the other way. Mi rae was right, he was a scary yellow hair looking guy. I've never seen him in my life. 
 
"Yah, girl with the braided ponytail! STOP!" I heard one of the guys shouted. I quickened my steps pretending that I didn't hear them. Honestly I was already running.
 
"Grab her!" 
 
"No!!!!!" I ran for dear life. I was too slow. Someone pulled one of my ponytail and forced me to stop. 
 
"Jin! Jin! I got her! Is this who you were looking for bro?" A midget excitedly screeched. He was shorter than me...and I thought I was short. I stand at excatly at 5ft, which meant he was probaly 4ft something only. I glared at him and tried to kick his nut. 
 
"Whoa...easy now." He said and let me go. 
 
Jin, the yellow hair boy walked up to me and openly check me out from head to toe. He frowned as if he was confused.
"She's not pretty." He stated.
 I felt my face flush,  I was probably red as a tomatoe. I glanced quickly at him too and noticed that he was tall...actually very tall. I had to look up and my head reach below his shoulder.  I wanted to tell him he was ugly too...excpet he really wasn't and I could not lie for the life of me.
He leaned close to me and I saw that he had long lashes...too wasteful on a man. Girls envied those kind of long lashes. He had smooth flawless skin too and such high cheek bone. His dyed yellow hair gave his skin a glow, not an easy feat given that he was already so pretty.  I briefly thought he would make an awesome Gu Jun Pyo from the Korean drama, Boys over Flowers. He was as handsome if not more handsome than the  actor Lee Min Ho. 
I shook my head and tried to focus. This was not the time to daydream about dramas!
 
"Koo Min Sun?" He asked. I nodded then blurted,
 
"There are  at least three other Koo Min Sun, I'm not the one you're looking for." 
 
"Koo Min Sun, nineteen years old, last year in high school?" He said. Surprised I nodded automatically. He grinned.
 
"There's only one that is in her last year of high school. The others we already checked." 
 
"Come." He said. 
 
"No, I don't know who you are."
 
"Kazuya Jin. Call me Jin. I go to Yongsan High School. I'm nineteen."  I stood dumbfounded. Everything felt so surreal. I was wondering if I was amagining things.
 
"Im Kang Han ri, but call me Henry." The midget said. I ignored him. 
 
"Now you know who I am. Let's go, I don't like to waste time." Jin said and nodded to one of the guys that was with him. I noticed that they were all tall...and some were good looking, except for that midget, Henry. They surrounded me. Sh.it, what the hell? I waved frantically and turned toward the second floor window, hoping that Mi rae could see me. 
 
I saw Mi rae poked her head out from one of the trees and she motioned for me to stop waving. Thank you Mi rae! You're my BFF!   I immediately stopped waving and tried to clear my throat. 
 
"Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you. We just need you to do something for us real quick. It's important." Henry said. I saw that the Jin guy was already way ahead.
 
Stupidly I followed them. It took about fifteen minutes and we stopped outside a cafe. 
 
"Our friend, Park Jae Han is inside waiting for you. Just listen to what he gotta say and be very nice to him." Henry said and pointed to a table inside the cafe. There was a lanky guy sitting by himself. He kept glancing around the room. He had a soft gentle profile. 
 
Park Jae Han....his name sound familiar.