Take 0.8

Full House: Take 3!

"Ready?"

 

"yeah... I think," Sehun laughs. "I guess, ready as I'll ever be."

 

Kai laughs with her, the laptop slightly shifts in his lap. "well you best be, you leave in two days." 

 

"Yeah, I know. I don't have much, so it shouldn't take too long. I'm just a bit ..." Sehun becomes silent as she gestures with her hand and shrugs. 

 

"don't worry, I have everything under control. You just need to, you know..." 

 

"yeah, it's...umm. It's just..." Sehun looks down at the keys. Her hesitation doesn't settle well with kai.

 

"what's wrong? Is it about the-" Sehun cuts in.

 

"No, no. it's just a small issue. Nothing I can't fix."

 

kai isn't to convince. "are you sure?

 

"don't worry. I have everything under control." they smile  at each other.

 

"good, because I have so many ideas. I don't know where to start, how about the house? There is this huge-" 

 

Sehun zones out as kai keeps on rambling about furniture, clothes and other stuff. She doesn't quite hear him, she gets lost in her thoughts. The only thing that registers is kai's smile, the same sweet smile that kept her up at night. She is not sure how she will break the news to him. 

 

 

A/n: unbeta, super short so sorry

0.8 as in before the actual story. There will be flashbacks andthey will not be in order, thus the chapters will be numbered based on how far they are from the story.