Chapter 1

♥2 Different Types Of Love♥

Your POV

I woke up 4am. I stretched and got up

“Another day,” I sighed and went to wash up.

I got dressed and went out, and started to walk to work.
It was the same thing every day, sleep late and go to work early morning, You ask who I am? I´m just a normal girl trying to follow her dreams, my dream is to be a PD (producer), and I already got started at least on paper, I work at this famous TV station, but my daily life isn´t as glamorous as you might think, In the contract paper, I´m a newbie PD, but in real life I´m a slave. I´m used as stairs so other people can climb up, you ask why I didn´t give up? Well I got closer to my dream then most people so why should I give up? Is hard, Of course it is but I need to fight for my dream.
Today we would have the famous boy band DBSK on one of the TV shows, of course I know them. They are super famous, besides I work in a TV station, but I don´t know all the stars in Korea. Other than that, I´m way too busy to be a fan girl, as normal I did what I was told to, and was busily running around when the band came in they said their greetings and everyone in the set bowed to them, including me.

No One´s POV

You and the other staff members had arranged a special couch for them to wait while running around you saw them all doing something, chatting or playing games on their cell phones. While looking around your eyes landed on a certain person who looked bored.
You were busy, but from time to time you would look at him. One of his friends came in they did a hand shake and sat down away from his band members to talk, you looked away and continued to work carrying some heavy stuff around, when your eyes landed on him again, you saw him smiling and then he looked at you and smirked, you instantly looked away.

‘Why do I keep staring at him? Stop staring’ You scolded yourself mentally.

You continued to work, it was a busy day and you were sweating while running from right to left, the show ended and everyone started to leave

“YAH you stay and clean!” The chief PD screamed at you.

You flinched and nodded, they all left and so you started to clean the set. You were mopping around while humming a random song, when you looked at the door Jaejoong-shii was leaning on the door frame, You blinked a few times unsure why he was still there.

“Sr. did you forget something?” You asked softly unsure. He shook his head
“Then can I help you with something?” You asked.

He shook his head again, but this time he motioned you to continue what you were doing. So you grabbed the mop and began to clean again, after all it was 12am and you had to be back here before 6am so you wanted to finish it fast and go home.

Jaejoong´s POV

I was talking with TOP how bored I was, we started talking for a while, when he

“What if we play a little bet?” TOP smirked. I looked at him then opened my mouth to speak.
“A bet?” I asked confused. He looked at me then smiled.
“You have to win a woman in 2 weeks tops.” He smirked. I should’ve known this was his plan.
“What?”
“Who should it be? To be worth it has to be a hard one?” TOP said and looked around.
“Aha! That one” He said looking over at the woman carrying loads.

I looked at where he was staring, a over weighted girl that was carrying stuff around and running from right to left, she was a little over weighted and she looked burned, but kinda cute.

“This might be fun!” I said and began to smirk.

No One´s POV

You continued to clean when you were all done he was on the couch still looking at you; you uncomfortably looked at him then came a little closer.

“Sr. I´m sorry, but….mmmm….. I have to go and……I have to close the set .” You said slowly a little afraid of him. He looked up at you and smiled, you were a little shocked he smiled at you
“I´ll walk you home.” He said still smiling.
“Ehhh?” You asked not believing your ears.

He got up and without letting you speak took your hand and pulled you away, when you guys were walking on the streets, you realized he was still holding your hand, so you quickly pulled away and took a step back
He looked back at you
“I don´t know your name yet?” Jaejoong said smiling.
“Hmmm….It´s _________ “ You started uncomfortable and bowed.
“It´s Ok, I can go home by myself.” You said not looking at him; you bowed again and started walking home.

But he silently followed you, you pretended not to notice and continued walking, but it was kind of hard since you could feel his stare on you, when you got on the door of your apartment you looked back.

“You didn´t have to, but you did walk me home. Thank you.”

You gave a genuine smile, bowed, waved and left.

Jaejoong´s POV

“She´s kinda cute, and she didn´t throw herself at me, but her over all view…” I thought and shook my head at that last part. I walked home, still thinking about her.