Push it, baby.

Push it, baby.

Kai had been sitting on the toilet seat for almost an hour now. He was waiting, pushing, and trying hard but nothing happened. It just wouldn't come out.

Sweat trickled down the dancer's face as he gave one powerful push, only not to succeed. He groaned frustratedly and sniffed.  There must be something wrong with him.. He wasn't able to do number two for almost a week now, either it's because of his packed schedule or the bathroom was always full. He wouldn't mind sharing when he's taking a shower, but he didn't want s seeing him doing number two. That's just ridiculous, why would anybody want to see them doing number two? Even Tao wouldn't want that.

Someone banged on the door before it was kicked open, then he saw Baekhyun glaring at him. 

"Yah! What took you so long? Did you have fun all by yo--" Baekhyun shut his mouth when he took the scene in front of him and his gaze softened a bit, he tilted his head innocently. "Are you pooping?"

Kai's eyes widened and he clutched the hem of his shirt. He forgot to lock the door. All of the members were out today except him and Baekhyun, and he didn't think that Baekhyun would just easily interrupt his time. His hyung is not that type of person.

Baekhyun took some steps forward. He reached his hand to wipe the sweat off Kai's forehead. "Why are you sweating so much?" Then he got on his knees, looking straight into Kai's eyes.

"H-hyung.. What are you doing?" Kai tried his best to cover his not-so-little Kai.

Baekhyun peeked at the toilet bowl before nodding in an understanding way. "It won't come out, hm?" He asked, draping an arm around Kai's waist and started to rub his lower back. 

Kai started to relax. He took a deep breath and nodded. Having Baekhyun here wouldn't be that bad, right?

"So you've been like this for an hour?"

Kai nodded.

"Poor thing," Baekhyun said, hand still rubbing his fellow member's lower back. "Come on, try to push again. Hyung will help you." 

Kai blinked. What was that supposed to mean?

"Come on, don't be shy." Baekhyun giggled a bit. "You know, I've never imagined being stuck in this position with you. Not even with anyone."

Kai blushed, he clutched on his shirt tightly as he pushed again, and Baekhyun wiped the sweats on Kai's face with his free hand.

"I wonder what would the fans do if they know about this. I bet they'll all start shipping Kaibaek," the older man said excitedly.

Kai immediately pulled Baekhyun into his arms, muffling his voice with his shirt. "Don't.. Even.. Think.. About.. Sharing this!" 

Baekhyun felt the arms around him tighten and then came that sound. The familiar sound of that thing hitting the water. He pulled away, grinning stupidly as he asked, "It finally came out?"

Baekhyun could only laugh as he stood up and flushed the toilet.