Special Chapter 5

Still in love with you …
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        


it’s double update….  Check 4th chapter before reading this one.

Bold Letters are words that were not spoken out loud.... :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 


YongHwa P.O.V


“Yes I know…  I was stupid….  I was an idiot just to believe it just because she said it…..
I should have know better than anyone, that she don’t look in to eyes when she lie…
and I should have talked to her when I was in my right mind…. 

But I’m afraid.. I’m afraid what will she say…

And here am I ….  Coming to the party…, I hope she will be here…  I stopped at the entrance, Took a deep breath and entered,
now there were no way I can turn back…… I’m going to find out what her true feeling are…
.

,

 

,

,

 

,

,

 

,

It was simple gathering not much of a party…, as soon as I entered, Mr. choi, the CEO, Kind of dragged me to their talk with some of department heads of the company…
“Oh…  Mr. Jung we were forever grateful to you and your friend… accepting to model for us… 
I forced a smile and bowed to him, and the others…

“I know you were very busy as an idol and------- ………
He went on… but my mind was not catching up with his words… my eyes were searching for her without a rest…

*“Is she not here yet…. Or is she didn’t come here at all…. “

And suddenly I catch up a glimpse on a girl just like her passed by the door that leads to staircase…
I sighed in relief…
*“at least she is here…” *

I turn to Mr. Choi,
“Excuse me for a moment...” I quickly mumbled with a bow and followed her…
Stairs were bit dark… and no one seems to be noticing that there was a staircase at all...

*“Aish… what in the world this girl has in her mind...  Carelessly walking around dark places like this... 
not to mention that there were drunken people…
 it doesn’t matter that they were her colleges or not still they are men….”*

I reach to the top and opened the door that leads to roof top…  Cold breeze hugged me…
She was standing at the edge of the balcony staring at the sky…
I slowly walk close to her, without making any sound…  I just don’t want to make her run away from me again…

I looked at her from behind….  She was wearing a simple sleeveless dress...Her dark brown hair that almost look like black fall down to her shoulder and it shines with moonlight…  she look really beautiful…
*“Should I talk to her…but  what should I say….. “*

“Oh… It’s sad that I cannot see the stars… it’s too cloudy today…” she sigh and mumbled… breaking my train of thoughts…

I smiled to myself… *“she is still same girl who love to watch stars…”*
**Seeing her like this, it’s like the old time, when we used to stay all the night awake watching stars…. only difference is that I’m not with her and I’m not sure yet that her heart is still mine or not… *

*Even though what guys said…  I’m afraid… she might still like me but it’s already year… that much time can do so many things… *

I sighed in silence…

“When I try to move on, why do you keep appear in front of me, don’t you know how hard it is.
Why do we keep meeting like this? I thought I will be able to move on, but why it hurts so much…
I think my heart is still with him… but it’s too late…

“Jonghyun oppa was right, I was cruel to him… I didn’t listen to him…; all I did was hurting him again with my words…”
  She suddenly start talking to herself… and it shocked me…
*She…  she was talking about what happened before…
S-she…

“He must be hate me now… he has every right to do so…, 
*NO….. No don’t think like that…. I will never be able to hate you… 
.
.
.
.
.
 “But why it hurts me….. I should be happy that he was able to move on and forget me … isn’t that what I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter