Special Chapter 2

Still in love with you …
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                            




Again I'm sorry for late Update......  
________________________________________________________________________________

 

already week since yonghwa first met you…  Even though
yonghwa decided not to meet you again, but it become hard for him because of his contract with your company... he has met you during past week whenever he come to your company, but he decided to give you cold shoulder…
when the last day of his photo shoot come he felt little bit reviled and sad at the same time. Because he knew no matter how many time he tried to hate you or ignore you.. 
that he cannot do that …,  deep inside there was something made him wanted to see you again…


but his pride and ego never let him to admit it himself… 
it make him blinded to see what was really happening around him,



but his relaxed feeling was long gone…
when you come to the studio..


…,,
“Okay …. Don’t force yourself… Just relax yourself and give me natural smile….
"Yes...     That’s it….”   Photographer’s voice was able to distract him time to time…  but it was not enough …
 ….
After you came in to the studio…  It become bit uncomfortable for yonghwa..
He never struggled with a photo shoot before...

*“It was never this much hard to smile in front of camera before… “
Aish…   Why can’t I just look into her eyes…? I shouldn’t show her any weakness of mine…
if she wants to forget… I should act as that…
I’m not foolish for go to her again….” *
without even realizing his ego took over him and yonghwa started to ignore your presence for the whole day.


……………………………………………………

“Okay…  Next round ….”  Photographer give a signal for get ready for the last round and everything become busy around the set.
 Yonghwa and minhyuk was rushed to the makeup room by staff...


But Yonghwas was feeling uneasy….  He sat down in front of the mirror Letting staff to touch up his makeup and hair…

 YH P.O.V.
_________________

*“Oh Finally…  one more to go and I’m free…"
I closed my eyes for a moment thinking it will help me to calm myself little bit.  
But I was far from calming down my heart..
‘Sigh’... "Maybe not..  I should get ready and finish this one as soon as I can…” I opened my eyes and shocked seeing ___________-ah standing at the corner of the makeup room…  She didn’t notice me watching her; thanks to the mirror…
her eyes were on minhyuk…
“Okay… Guess you don’t even care… okay I can do that too... “
 yes It’s true that I felt little bit sad seeing her looking at minhyuk with her soft smile… even though I also want to forget, but it seems I can’t help but to be jealous over minhyuk..  *

“Minhyuk-ssi you are next for the solo shots…  “

Minhyuk left , Along with the makeup artist... "Wait… What… why did she left making me stay alone with _______-ah.. 
 It’s getting awkward…  What should I do…?  … Why my heart beats become faster…  Yonghwa, get a hold yourself… you are nothing to her… didn’t you decided to ignore her… just stop thinking about her…

… B-… but… aish….  What to do….
my mind is in a mess...
………..
“You should hurry up…. I think minhyuk’s solo shots were almost done..”  Her voice make me come back to reality.. I got up and took the blazer and put it on…
My heart skipped a beat when she suddenly come close to me..
She came close and started to tide up my blazer sleeves …

I looked away… afraid I will met up with her gaze.. I can’t look on to her eyes…
“What should I do…? Should I say something… maybe a thank… no no…. 
I should talk to her like a friend… shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter