Hidden Truth

His Love For Her

The next day in school/

I walked into the classroom to see Sehun sitting at the desk beside mine. Once he saw me walking in, he waved at me like a mad man and gestured me to sit down at the table beside him.

“Morning!” He greeted as he blushed like crazy.

“Morning!” I replied as I took a seat.

“Hmm just wondering, would you like to go to the library this afternoon to study for our end of year exams…” He trailed off.

“Yeah sure why not!”

Just as Sehun was about to say something else, Baekhyun, my best friend, came skipping into the classroom frantically waving his hands.

“Sup Eun Nae! Oh hey Sehun!” Baekhyun shouted.

“Sup Baek.”

“Oh Eun Nae, wanna go for a movie after school? We could go watch the latest Annabelle movie! I heard its re-“ Baekhyun got interrupted by me.

“Sorry I’m heading to the library to study with Sehun…”

“OHHHHH can I join, please please please!” Baekhyun bounced up and down. This is Baek for you, always not shy and is legit ALWAYS overly enthusiastic.

Sehun nodded slowly. I could see reluctance in Sehun’s facial expressions but I just shrugged it off, not thinking too much of it. Well, there shouldn’t be any problem right? It’s not like Sehun is enemies with Baek and what not.

Baek plopped down on the empty seat next to me and I ended up sitting in between 2 guys. Well, some of the girls in my class were all staring at me like those jealous es. But who cares man? Too many Regina George replicas out there in the world. ( a/n: HAHAHA Mean Girls reference)

During the entire Chemistry class, Baek talked non-stop. But oh well, I got used to this after being friends and desk buddies with him for like 8392849 years. Baek is a damn good friend. He treats me like his younger sister and is always there for me. When I am sad, when I am happy, he is always beside me. When I got bullied by this group of es when were in Grade 4, he was the one who stood up for me and even got beaten up one time. I trust him a lot and when we were in Grade 7, I suspected I liked him in a girl-boy way. But soon after, I realised it was infatuation and all those puberty . And I figured it out that it was better and safer to stay in a BFF way. Whoots!

Okay back to what happened in class.

Well, Sehun seemed unhappy. I don’t even know why but I could feel this pissed off aura beside me. Since I guessed he was angry I just didn’t talk to him and tried letting him cool down and talked to Baek more for the entire class. I tried engaging him into the conversations earlier on but NAH he didn’t respond much. I smelt jealousy but A HOT GUY and nerd normal girl like me, HOW CAN HE LIKE ME??!! That was totally not compatible.

After that last period class, everyone dashed out of the classroom as if there was free EXO and BTS tickets outside waiting to be taken. Who would wanna squeeze with them just to get out of the damn room first? It’s not like its sports day. Baek, Sehun and Me slowly packed all our things and strolled out slowly. There was this really really awkward silence between three of us when we went out of the school gates.

I decided to break the silence, “So… to the library?”

“Yup!” Sehun exclaimed. Well I think he has simmered down.

We reached the library in a fudging short time with all the endless conversations we had on the way here. Baek being the most spontaneous person out of us three, he ran like lightning to chope a table for us to study. Sehun and I walked side by side to the library, too tired to run marathons. Sehun has both his hands tucked into the pockets of his ripped jeans. Okay I admit, I took sideway glances at him. I mean, if such a hot guy is beside you, HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT RESISTED LOOKING AT THAT HOT FINE BESIDE YOU??!! Unless you’re not human . You know, erm, I have this tiny confession.

I THINK SEHUN IS HOTTER THAN MY FIRST BIAS, KIM TAE HYUNG IN BTS!!!

! I promised I’ll be loyal. Sorry V!!!

“So… erm is Baekhyun your good friend?”

“Yup! We’ve know each other for 8 years so far. Oh, and you all right? Cause you seem abit mad just know during class.”

“Yeah… I guess its just you know mood swings HAHAHA, ” Sehun laughed it off. “well, let’s hurry!” as he said that, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the library. Time seemed to stop right and then. My heart was beating so fast. SO FAST I COULDN’T BREATHE PROPERLY.  Maybe I’m falling for him.