When Everything Begins

His Love For Her

"So the angle of A is equivalent to angle B?" I muttered under my breath while doing my Math homework. I have been attempting this question since I came home from school and it seems like it's gonna take me a million years to get that sum done.

"UGH! Why can't I get the freaking answer!" I screamed while messing up my curly hair. Just as I was about to erase my workings on my worksheet, my phone rang.

/Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon, haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon/

Yes I love the Korean boy band, BTS. I fangirl about them day and night without fail.

"OMG THEY'RE SO HOT!"

"THEY'RE THE BEST BOY BAND EVER!"

I listened to my ring tone for the longest time ever as I fantasied about BTS. All of a sudden, I jolted out of my dream and realised that I have an incoming call.

"Hello?" I said into your phone as I yawned.

"Hello! Mrs Oh here!" the other person on the line spoke.

I straightened up as soon as I heard it was Mrs Oh.

"Oh! Hello Mrs Oh! Is there anything you need help with?"

"Yes Eun Nae, do you mind coming over now to take care of Se Hyun? Mr Oh and I are about to go out and Sehun is nowhere to be found and there's no one available to babysit Se Hyun except you."

"Yes of course I would love too! I'll be there in a minute!" I said excitedly as I stood up to prepare to go over.

I changed into a pink crop top and a jean shorts, tying my hair into a messy bun. I walked down the stairs, hasiltly going next door.

Mr and Mrs Oh and their family are my neighbours and they have 2 sons, Oh Sehun and Oh Se Hyun, Sehun is my classmate but he probably doesn't even know I'm in his class cause I'm just a nerd at the back of the class not socializing with anyone.

I rang the doorbell.

"HEY!" Mrs Oh exclaimed as she hugged me. I hugged her back enthusiastically.

"Thank you so much for helping babysit Se Hyun!" Mrs Oh said with smiles.

"You're welcome! Babysitting Se Hyun is a pleasure!"

"We'll get going then! I'll be back before 12am and Sehun may be back anytime. Maybe you too can have some bonding time together too! Don't forget, treat this like your home don't be shy to take food from the fridge! Have fun!"

I nodded as I thanked Mrs Oh.

"HEY SE HYUN! "

"EUN NAE NOONA!"

I shouted as I saw Se Hyun running towards me as i opened up my arms for him to catch. I lifted him up into the air and I carried him into the house. We played transformers and did some role-playing with one another, using his robots and "battled". Just as I was playing with Se Hyun, my thoughts drifted away.

He looks exactly like Sehun.  Those lips, that killer smile, that sharp jawline. Just one smile, it could send me flying to the other side of Earth.

Just then, I was back to reality because of a voice that could make me melt in just a snap.

"Se Hyun? Omma? Appa?" A voice called out from the main door .

"Hyung! Here! I'm here!" Se Hyun yelled as he ran down the stairs to see his oppa.

I decided I had better introduce myself and let him know the reason for me being in his house or things may get awkward between us later on.

"Hi. I'm Eun Nae. Mrs Oh asked me to babysit Se Hyun as none of you guys were here." I said to Sehun politely, seriously hoping I didn't make an entire fool of myself.

"Hi," Sehun replied, smiling. "Yup you're in my class for most of the subjects."

Wait so he does know who I am.

"Yeap. Since you're back, I'll better get going." I said, wishing that he hasn't come back so early cause I was ultra duper worried I'm acting like some weird woman who came from Mars.

"Don't go home, stay here. The more the merrier right?" Sehun said shyly, rubbing his hand on his neck.

"Yeah don't go home Eun Nae noona, it's fun to play with you." Se Hyun pouted as he tugged on my shirt.

“All right then, I shall make lunch for you guys. Have you eaten?" I asked, directing the question to Sehun.

Sehun shook his head.

I walked over to the kitchen and put on an apron. I was so glad that my learning of cooking from my mum has finally been put to good use. I took out everything I needed and started whipping up a dish. All these time, Sehun and Se Hyun was watching a cartoon show while I cooked. However, I could feel a pair of eyes on me all the time. And when I looked at the two on the couch, I merely saw Sehun whip his head to the television. Well, maybe he was just checking if I was doing fine in the kitchen.

While I was chopping up the tomatoes for the spaghetti, I was thinking about the latest BTS comeback song, Danger, and was so engrossed that I accidentally cut my finger.

"OW!" I screamed as I looked at the bleeding wound. that was embarrassing.

In a blink of an eye, Sehun was right beside me, examining my finger.

"Are you okay?" as he took my hand and surprisingly, my finger.

I widened my eyes in shock and stared at him.

What was he doing man.

"Come on, let me take care of your wound." With that, Sehun rinsed my finger under the running water and dragged me up to his room.

"Gotta take my first aid-kit." He said as he went to the bathroom to take it while I sat the foot of the bed.

Taking the first aid-kit, he sat down beside me and started to put medicine on my wound. I flinched when he disinfected my wound.

"Did I press to hard?" Sehun asked gently.

My heart beated like crazy when he said that.

Ugh Oh Sehun stop being so nice. I'm going crazy.

I nodded meekly as he continued to treat my wound. As he was doing so, I took the advantage of that moment to admire his facial features. His milky skin, his pointed nose, his pink puffy lips, the energy in his eyes…

I was getting deep into admiring his face when Sehun looked up and we made eye contact. I quickly looked away, red creeping up my next onto my face.

I coughed and immediately stood up from the bed.

"I guess I should go finish making the pasta." I said awkwardly.

"Hmmm yeah let me help you?" Sehun replied.

So we were both cooking pasta together in the kitchen. Well i could say Sehun actually knew how to cook. He didn't need any help in cutting the tomatoes or setting up the fire on the stove. I was pretty impressed. And with two pairs of hands instead of one, we finished up in a short period of time.

I woke up Se Hyun who was snoozing away on the couch for dinner. As soon as we ate dinner, I quickly washed the dishes and put Se Hyun back to sleep.

"Ermm i should get going as it's pretty late and I still have unfinished homework to do. Bye!" I told Sehun.

"Yeahh see you tomorrow? Sleep well!" He exclaimed as he walked me back to my house.

Before I walked in, Sehun shouted, "Come again to babysit Se Hyun with me again okay!"

 

I gave him a meek smile as I nodded slowly. My cheeks were burning with shyness by the time I went inside and my heart was beating really fast that my rib cage hurt.

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME?

Nah Eun Nae, its probably just the hot weather.