--2

The Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 8.25 a.m. Luhan and Minseok walk together for their morning lecture. Today, they will be assigned for a group research and they do not want to be late. Both of them are walking as fast as they could.

“Slow down abit, dude.” Minseok says while trying to walk after Luhan. He sounds very tired and starts to get sweaty.

“We don’t want to be late. Mrs. Lee might deduct our carry marks and I don’t want that to happen.” Luhan explains. Indeed, he’s very particular when it comes to his carry marks. They will help him to get good result during the final exam.

Luhan and Minseok finally make it into the lecture hall on time. Most of their classmates were already there earlier than them. Well, medicine students are always on time since time is very crucial for these doctor-to-be(s).

“I told you we’re late.” Luhan says to Minseok.

“We’re not late. They’re early.”

“Whatever.”

Mrs. Kim walks in a few minutes later. She starts talking about the group research and giving off the details or whatnot. Luhan is the type that focuses 100% during the classes. He rarely gets sleepy or bored. Minseok has been sleeping ever since Mrs. Kim started her lecture. It’s not because he burnt the midnight oil on the previous night. He stayed up until 4 a.m with his roommate to play Starcraft.

“Class, once I end my lecture, you guys can go to my office room and look at the group list. I’ve put you guys into partners, so make sure to check them out.”

Once Mrs. Kim leaves the lecture hall, must of the students go out to find out who is their partner, but Luhan, Minseok and some of the male students stay inside the lecture hall for awhile (or maybe because these guys just don’t care).

“Minseok, do you want some candies? You look sleepy. We have a few more lectures this noon. Are you okay?” Luhan asks with a concern. He has always been a friend that takes care of Minseok since the last 3 years.

“No.. I’m okay..” Minseok’s eyes are still tightly closed. He’s not moving abit.

Luhan starts shaking Minseok’s body. “Yah, wake up! Let’s m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter