Truth

BORN SINGER

"Dont you dare smile at other people like that because I get jelouse!”

The manager said its important to smile.”

Then why you let them touch you all over???”

What do you mean touch ALL OVER me?”

He suddenly hugged JungKook tightly.

What...do you think of me? HAVE YOU EVER FALLEN FOR ME EVEN FOR A SECOND?Or am I really a brother to you?”He pushed JungKOOK.

Im afraid of you being popular. Im afraid somebody else steal you from me. Im afraid of loosing you.”

Tae...Hyung...we are sibling-”

Promise me....never leave me....okay?” He fainted beside JungKook.

Tae!”

They sent Tae to the hospital with JungKook following him. The doctor said its only a fever.

Jung kook, your scheduel is full. You cant stay here.” the manager said. Weakly JungKook got out of the ward,looking a last look at Taunting face.

 

His...face were in pain...was it really fever or...me? ”

 

 

 

JungKook...tell me...do you like Taehyung?”

 

H-how did you know?”

Thats not important.” BaekHyun told him, making JungKook weird.

What do you mean?”

Because...I love you!”

But we are sibli-”

I am not your biological brother.”

What?”

Don ever...say his name again or I kiss you!”

So what relationship I have with you?”

Thats not important. I've been holding this since Ive found you.”

Found...me?”

#

I didnt know our life was miserable.At first both of their parents died, the twins lived with their eldest brother DaeHyun. In order to save TaeHyung, he died. This make Baek More angry. Baek ran from the market and found me thrown in a basket. He felt pity and gave me a piggy back to one place to another antil our step parents took us as their son. Tae ranaway from the prevoius step family. When Tae and Baek meet, Tae did not know me. They had promised not to know each other until Tae met me. Baek even got plastic sugery so they wont look the same but he is under age...god help me. Both of them loves me. Tae probably does not know this. We are not sibling.