The Usual

It's Been A While

Taehyung, looking fabulous as usual,” Namjoon muttered in a sarcastic manner, causing the younger of the two to grin. Taehyung took a seat at the bar and leaned on the palm of his hand.

 

Of course hyung, I have to look my best when seeing you.~” he teased, and laughed when the other rolled his eyes.

 

The usual?”

 

What else can I get?” the younger sighed and Namjoon laughed heartily at that; Taehyung didn't see what was so funny. He literally could not drink anything else.

 

A glass of red liquid was placed in front of him, and he reached for it without much enthusiasm. He raised the glass to his lips, and took a small sip.

 

Ah.

 

B Positive.

 

So how's Jin?” he asked, setting his glass down. Namjoon hummed and placed a clean class onto the counter, “He's alright, going to night school...Again.”

 

What's he majoring in this time?”

 

Physics? I don't know. Whatever makes him happy.”

 

Taehyung nodded and went to grab his drink again – when a familiar sent hit him. He stopped, and his eyhe's grew wide.

 

What the – “

 

 

Namjoon-hyung! I'm here!”

 

Jungkook you're late!”

 

I'm sorry!”

 

Taehyung watched, frozen in his seat as a face he thought he'd never seen again appeared before him. The humans smile was large and his eye's big and full of life. Namjoon ruffled his hair.

 

Taehyung, this is Jungkookie, he's a newly hired waiter here. Say hello.”

 

Jungkook turned to him and for the first time in a long time Taehyung felt as though his heart skipped a bit.

 

I'm Jeon Jungkook, please take care of me.”

 

...Taehyung,” he muttered, eye's blinking.

 

 

.