Somewhere

It's Been A While

It was a usual start to a usual day for Taehyung. He woke up around five in the afternoon, and stayed in his room for a good forty minutes – getting the strength to actually get out of bed. His room dark, curtains drawn and no sign of light, but it didn't matter. His eye sight was amazing. Making his way into his bathroom, he the hot water, and stepped inside. He sighed, and closed his eyes.

 

He thought back to the times he awoke with the sun shining and the birds chirping.

 

 

How long ago was that?

 

Too long.

 

Far too long.

 

His shower was quick, and he stepped out and grabbed a towel. He glanced at the mirror and sighed. Of course. He knew that he hadn't aged a day past 19, but it would be nice to see how he looked in the mornings.

 

Making his way towards his closet he slipped on a pair of jeans and a shirt – ran his fingers through his hair and decided that was enough. He had an unnatural kind of charm anyway. At least, to humans. Making his way to the door, he slipped on his sneakers and headed out. He'd probably go visit Namjoon, the elder was around far much longer than he – but he was young spirited, kind and rather nice to be around.

 

He walked the now darkened streets and made his way towards the bar the elder often worked, it was low status and quiet and he liked it. Taehyung kept his gaze ahead of him – and was honestly surprised when he was caught off guard by someone bumping into his shoulder.

 

He's never been surprised before.

 

Taehyung saw a mop of dark hair and heard a mumbled,' excuse me ' before the human was gone and out of his sight.

 

He sniffed the air.

 

That's strange...it's almost like he'd seen them before... somewhere.