oo7 — Helpless

Contradictory

 

When he didn't found Mark in his apartment unit, dread started to crawl within Jinyoung's veins to his heart. Yes, Mark could be in any other places.

But the boy never left his room at eleven in the evening.

The small fact was enough to make him run.

"Jackson? Jackson!"

Jinyoung didn't know what to feel. Fear for Mark and excitement in seeing Jackson.

Why does two conflicting and completely opposite emotions have to reside in him at the very same time?

Finally finding Jackson who seemed as panicked as he was, Jinyoung grabbed the other's hand and almost dropped it at the jolt of electricity ignited between one cold and one warm flesh.

At least Jackson seemed as shocked as he was.

"J-Jinyoung, I-I... Mark, Mark is missing and I can't find him!"

"Can you call Bambam?"

"I already did. He's on his way—"

"Jackson-hyung, Jinyoung-hyung!"

Bambam appeared in front of them. "I think I know where Mark-hyung is."

"Where?" Jackson apprehensively asked, afraid of his suspicions being confirmed. But the enraged expression on Bambam's face gave it away.

"Jaebum's lair."

 

 

 

 

 

They entered the old warehouse where Jinyoung and Jackson took their last breath for protecting Mark. Jinyoung doesn't really remember why he died there but Jackson told him that it was due to a fight with another group. And it was easy to penetrate the place.

What's difficult was the part where they cannot materialize to fight.

How were they supposed to rescue Mark?

They didn't need to find a hiding place. But they were forced to watch as Jaebum chained Mark on the neck like a lowly dog.

Anger was an understatement for what Jackson, Jinyoung, and Bambam was feeling.

They wanted to push Jaebum away from Mark, to harm him and all just to avenge themselves and Mark but even with their supernatural powers, they're useless this time. They can't use it against humans who's time were not yet up.

"I hope you still remember me, Yi En."

"How can I forget?" Mark replied weakly yet venomously, head held in place by the hair as Jaebum held a fistful of it. Jaebum chortled wickedly, kneeling on one knee to level with the captive.

"Yes, how would you forget? I'm Im Jaebum, the person who pulled the trigger that killed two of your boyfriends, including my half brother. That Wang Ka Yee."

Jinyoung gaped at Jackson who only had his brows furrowed in infuriation but the hurt he was trying to conceal shone clear in his eyes. The pain must be double for Jackson, having your own brother murder you at the same time torture the most important person in your life. Like the night Bambam died, Jinyoung gripped Jackson's hand, calming Jackson for the time being. They needed to be logical in stopping Jaebum since they couldn't take their human forms.

But how?

The sound of a strong slap resonated in the whole place.

"Oh, yes. I wanted to do that since the night you escaped me. How dare you, Yi En?" Jaebum asked in a mock hurt tone.

"How dare you leave those two who had laid their lives for you?"

Jackson turned to Bambam with the last and only resort he could come up, unable to take it any longer. "Gather all of the GOT7 through an anonymous note, and tell them to call a police force. Make sure to make the note sound as urgent as possible. I'm counting on you, Bam."

Bambam nodded and vanished into thin air, using his unique ability of teleportation. Jackson intertwined his fingers with Jinyoung's.

"All we can do is wait, huh?"

Jinyoung exhaled loudly and inched nearer to Jackson, their shoulders bumping.

"Sadly, yes."

And when Jaebum took out a pocket knife, Jackson and Jinyoung prayed for the help to arrive faster.

 

 

______________________________

 

Chapter 7. Wow, only two chapters left.

 

And wow, GOT7's comeback. Later.

 

ASDFGHJKLVCYHBVFDGHJHTRFFRSDFD MARRRKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! /le explodes

 

A round of applause for Jackson who contriubuted on the lyrics of two of their songs. LOL. So talented. /le sobs rainbows

 

Hey, no hate for JB. I love him to pieces. So hate the character and not JB himself. AHAHHAHAHHAHA

 

WHY DO I REALLY FEEL NERVOUS WHENEVER I SEE A NEW COMMENT HERE. OMG.