AN ANGLE IN A MAID'S OUTFIT

HOW IT ALL STARTED lonely love storybook 1

Taking the stairs down to the 30th floor jinyoung thought to himself that he would have rather taken the elevator than the stairs, at the same time he wondered why these random things were just happening out of the blue.

"Hey, don't you guys think it's weird how these things keep happening to us like going to the wrong floor or the elevator getting fixed and the wet floor thing..."

"jinyoung it's fine, don't over think things." shinwoo replied

"Yeah maybe your right"

continuing down jinyoung didn't give it another thought- or at least that's what everyone else thought.

reaching their destinations jinyoung,baro,sandule,and gongchan all went back to the room while shinwoo went to get something to eat for everyone. (so everyone but CNU?...)

MEANWHILE...

a secret guess had also felt the need to wonder but not for food but for jinyoung (hey girls that love jinyoung, don't think you wouldn't do the same thing so don't knock this one lol).

while jinyoung and the others got comfortable with the couch beds and floor as they took a really long cat-nap (but would i let them just have a nice little nap-NOPE).

KNOCK KNOCK!

"we didn't do anything this time, leave us alone you old hag." jinyoung whined thinking it was KARA

"umm, room serves sir, sorry if i interrupted something." said a little girl with long black hair and and big round wondering eyes (to see the world better my dinner -i-i mean dear lol)

jinyoung sat up from the sofa that he was once napping on (not anymore er),but with that being said jinyoung didn't have a problem, he was too busy studying this girl with such beauty that he has never seen before.He was surprised at the fact that he was aroused by this chick in a maid's outfit. (yet he manages to do this)

"Hey can you bring us some snack we need something to wake us up?"

"oh, yes sir, what kind would you like? deep down she wanted to tell them they didn't need any 'cause it already looks like they had a sugar crash...

" By the way I'm jinyoung, saying 'sir' makes me feel old."

"ok than, jinyoung. I'll be right back with your snacks."

"Wait, i never cought your name."

"krystal, my name is krystal"

stunned by her beauty all he was left to do is smile hopelessly (could this be puppy love) but the sad part is she never even seen his face.(just wait to see out this will play out)

MEANWHILE...

our secret guess was still wondering the halls she got onto an elevator as the doors just started to close a faint shout said

"hold the door please."

sticking her hand in the way opening the doors up  only to see two big hands holing a paper bag walk in.

" Thanks,your a life saver. I thought i was gonna have to take the stairs." slowly putting the bag down to his chest and looking over he saw the most beautiful girl (in his fake programmed opinion that is..)

"Hey I'm shinwoo by the way." he said with a heart melting smile (but she isn't that kind of girl).

"H-hey.." as she awkwardly slide over only to see that he slid as well

"soooooooo..... i never caught your name, I'm sure it'll be much more easier to remember than, cute-i-pie or sweet heart, Angel or maybe-"

"AMBER! it's Amber ok just 'stop it'<(B.A.P) already with the pet names."

"Ah, Amber what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl like yourself. So Amber what floor are you headed to?"

"M-ME! umm t-the 40th floor?I-i mean yeah the 40th floor. (we can all see that this is a lie right, WARNING this next part will freak you out a bit but don't stop loving CNU because of this).

"Oh really me too why don't i walk you to your room and you can leave me a tip let's  say your phone number...?"

with wide eyes amber looked for a way out, she thought of taking the fire escape (which is through the roof) but than she got a better idea as the elevator hit level 30 she hit the door open and ran out as fast as she could pushing the force door close button so he couldn't follow her. As shinwoo thought to himself [man she must be really she... SHE'S SO INTO ME]  (this my friends is why you can't tell your crush you like him without saying it,BOYS DON'T GET HINTS!!!!)

"man. that guy was creepy, yet strangely handsome." shaking it off she ran into someone

"Oh crud I'm sorry, are you ok?"

"yes thank you."

brushing off themselves amber sopke

"Agian I'm sorry for flatting you, but i have a question do you know where i can find jinyoung-shi?"

"Oh yes ma'ma he just asked me to give him and his freinds some snacks, so if you'd like i can go get the snacks and you can bring them to your boyfreind's room and surprise him. "

"Yeah that sounds great, I'm Amber by the way I'd like for you to call me by my name ma'am makes me feel old."

[wow they even act alike, what a perfect couple] krystal thought to herself. leading the way to the kitchen meanwhile

shinwoo  had just arrived saying...

"did you ask for snakes! do you have any idea what that could do we could all go on a sugar high than crash and with a show not too long ahead of us! do you want to screw everything up?!!"

"No but-"

shinwoo left with anger shutting the door behind him but within seconds he returned with a bag of fruit and veggies

" hey why did you get so mad at me?!"

"what do you mean i just got back. How did you get up here so fast, i just saw you down stairs you even gave me this bag."

both of the boys confused and a little bit scared they were determined to find out the meaning of this situation.