I loved you for the second time 1

HOW IT ALL STARTED lonely love storybook 1

Getting to the side stage jinyoung could only think about what KARA was telling him, the more he thought about it the more he became curious and the more unfocused he was (this isn't good people this could through them off and they might not get that week off they wanted)

"jinyoung you have to stay focused you can't let this get you off your game." whispered a strange unknown voice.

jinyoung looked around after hearing that sound and for a moment he felt crazy

"I'm totally out of my mind right now."  

"alright guys get out there and don't screw up, OR ELSE!" KARA shouted was she walked by jinyoung and stared him down

"Wait what was that thing you were going to tell me?"

"What are you talking about? I haven't even seen you all day, well up until now."

now jinyoung really lost it. His mind was  so jacked up he didn't know what to do his heart was racing like he was about to get his first kiss, he was so scared he thought he was about to pass out.

"Ok guys let's go out there and give it our all." shinwoo shouted

the others shouted in responses the music started and they ran out full of energy even jinyoung gave it his all with all the fans and screams it gave him that extra boost to forget about what happened earlier that day(well at least until this happened)...

the concert was almost over and the boys were doing great until jinyoung looked out into the crowd and saw a face he's seen before; a woman with long black hair and pail white skin looked right into his eyes and smiled as she walked away,out of sight disappearing into the crowd of fan-girls. Jinyoung was trying to figure out who that girl was by following her with his eyes but failed do to the fact that he messed up the dance to lonely by running into gongchan on one of the turns.

KARA (or someone who looks like her) stood backstage watching with her hand on her shaking head she grunted with anger

"you ing idiot." she screeched (surprisingly no one noticed her...*big clue*)

getting off the stage jinyoung looked around and slowly bowed and apologized for messing up the dance.

"I'm so sorry you guys i messed it up for all of us, i got detracted please forgive me."

"we forgive." they responded

but a strange figuer didn't seem to think the same thing.