final

Close Your Eyes

When it‘s time for Chanyeol to showcase his talent, Baekhyun smiled, he knows he could be called on later. Just as always, he would sing and Chanyeol would play the guitar. His sweet voice accompanied by Chanyeol’s baritone voice makes everything perfect.

 

Chanyeol was called on.

Baekhyun could feel the fast beating of his heart because his lover would surely invite him to sing for him—

 

“I need D.O to sing for me.” Chanyeol declared and smiled at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo obeyed and smiled, proud of his achievement.

 

They sang Billionaire. The way Chanyeol move his face dangerously close to Kyungsoo’s while they sang made the pits of Baekhyun go wild and he even wanted to throw up.

Baekhyun kept his calm façade and even joined the happy members who were completely oblivious to his misery. The members noticed his quietness during Happy Camp but they understood, they knew the reason why. When Chanyeol approached him, Baekhyun came back to his true self at that moment, shutting himself from those hates he got during that issue.

 

Chanyeol is always the one who can make Baekhyun smile genuinely. Chanyeol makes him happy.

 

 

Baekhyun silently hopes that Chanyeol would get why he was quiet through the whole show.

 

When they entered their dorm, Baekhyun was still quiet.

“Babe,” Chanyeol called out. “Yes?” Baekhyun looks tired. Tired not because of their full-pack schedules, he’s tired because of something else.

“What’s bothering you?” Chanyeol softly asked him. “Nothing.” Baekhyun said and smiled. Chanyeol knows that smile. That smile he used when June 2014 came and that issue… yeah.

“Come on.” Chanyeol urged him, he moved to where the brunette is and looked at him intently.

“Baby, I’m disappointed.” Baekhyun started.

“What? Why?”

“I expected for you to call me out when the MC-nim asked you to showcase your talent. Dunno, I was hoping. Don’t mind me, I’m being selfish.” Baekhyun sighed and smiled, again.

“Baek, I didn’t call you because, you know how our fans would react, right?”

“Yeah…. Don’t mind me.”

“Baek…..”

“Let me rest.”

“I love you.” Baekhyun’s breath hitched. It’s not every day Chanyeol would confess this to him.

“I know, I love you too.”

“I don’t know what’s bothering you but just remember this. I love you, Byun Baekhyun. Though I don’t say this like you do, I really really really love you.” Baekhyun felt his eyes water.

“Your ever move makes my breath hitch. Everytime you’ll smile, I can’t find myself. All the things you do makes me fall harder. Baek,-” Baekhyun shut him up with a kiss. “Sorry, I was just jealous. I love you too. Now, let me sleep.” Baekhyun gave him a last peck and laid in his bed, beautiful.

 

--

 

SHORT DRABBLE hope u enjoyed idk what to do with lyf

 

title from Nana / Im Jinah's solo :"> <3 I LUV HER OKAI