Fake Dating

Not Normal, But Yet So Normal

The morning was never Kyungsoo's thing. Never. Period. Everyone at school could tell as Kyungsoo walked into the classroom 40 minutes late. And right when the teacher was going to scold him, Kyungsoo glared at him. Then the teacher shut up, and contiued to teach as if nothing happened. As soon as Kyungsoo sat in his seat, he fell asleep. No one dared to awake him. Well, except his best friends. That's exactly why the teacher of Kyungsoo's class asked Sehun to wake him up. 

"Kyungie."

Kai looked at Sehun with a jealous look for a second, then looked back at Kyungsoo. Sehun didn't miss that jealous look, and he smirked. Now the hard part. 

Sehun slammed his book aganist Kai's desk since he can't use Kyungsoo's because his body is all over it. 

Kyungsoo slowly woke up, but only to throw the book in Sehun's face.

One out and in the nurse's office, one to go.

And so the teacher went to Baekhyun's classroom. Only to be rejected and yelled at.

"Nope. Kyungsoo deserves some rest because you give him way too much homework! Every night, he stays up until 12pm to finish! Go back and wake him up yourself!"

Poor teacher.

                                                                                                                          -----------

It's now lunch time, and Kyungsoo is well and awake. 

"I'm sorry Sehunnie, forgive meeehhhhh"

"You're forgiven, dude. Stop acting like Baek."

"He-"

"Your face says it all, you want something."

"This is my normal face Soo."

"Exactly."

Baek raised his eyesbrows "What's that something though?"

Sehun glared at both of them, while they high-fived each other.

"Hi again." Baekhyun immidiately looked up when he heard his voice, Tao's voice. 

"What is it Tao?" Sehun asked, patting his back, making Baekhyun glare at him. For what reason though? Kyungsoo knows he's jealous, but Baekhyun's just in denial of all of this. 

"Can I talk to Kyungsoo?" Everyone blinked. Baekhyun looked Tao in the eye, as if innocently asking Why him? Arn't you here to talk to me?

Kyungsoo stood up, and followed Tao away from his table. Kyungsoo felt multiple eyes on him. He hated that feeling.

"Tao, why are you having lunch at this time? Arn't you a third year?"

"I have to take my English class with second years.."

"Anyway, Tao.. What did you want to talk about?"

"I'm sick of just waiting for Baek, I'm going to make him jealous."

"By using me." Kyungsoo looked Tao, unamused. It's so obvious that they like each other, and yet they don't know it themselves. Talk about idiots.

Tao nodded, giving him puppy eyes. Kyungsoo stared at him, no emotion in his stare at all. Tao was getting super creeped out, and was about to quit.

"... Fine."

"Ya--"

"But every week you pay me."

"Wa--"

"$10."

"... Kyungsoo, I thought you would do this with the kindness of your heart."

"That's what you thought. I'm not like that."

Tao sighed, and gave in. "Deal?"

"Deal." Kyungsoo smiled and was about to run off until Tao pulled him back.

"What is it this time??" Kyungsoo whined, he really wanted to go back to his table. 

"For this plan to work, we need to look like we're dating."

Kyungsoo pouted a bit, then nodded. 

And so they walked back, hand in hand. Baekhyun gasped, he felt betrayed and something more. He just didn't know what it was. From another table, someone also gasped.

Guessed it? 

Of course it was Kai. He glared at the couple(Tao) especially when they looked into each other's eyes so lovingly.

The only thing similar between the two of them was one thought

How do I break them up...?

                                                                                                                          -----------

After school, Tao saw how the plan was going better than planned. Especially when he saw Baekhyun run towards him. Tao honestly thought of running to him as well.

When Baekhyun finally reached him, Baekhyun looked at Tao weirdly, “Why are you dating Kyungsoo?” Now Tao was prepared for this, because this is what he was waiting for, this very exact moment, and this exact question. But the face that Baekhyun made almost made him spill his whole entire plan out so he would stop looking so cute and adorable and--

Okay. But Tao wasn’t exactly going to do that, “Why does it matter to you?” Tao didn’t expect it to sound so mean, but it is true. The relationship is only between Kyungsoo and him, so it didn’t exactly make sense. Probably jealous, but Tao isn’t exactly sure about that yet(lies, complete lies).

“Tao, he’s my best  friend. So I can in your relationship whenever I want to. Besides, whenever you came to our table you would always try to talk to me.”

“You don’t know if we talked to each other privately, if we went on a date without you or Sehun knowing.” Tao smirked at the image he saw in front of him, his Baekhyun looking a bit frustrated and cheeks puffed out.

“He would’ve told me about it first!”

“But if I told you about it, you would’ve started freaking out like you are now.” Tao and Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo who was walking towards them with Sehun and Jongin trailing behind them. Apparently, Sehun and Kai met in their dance and instantly became friends.  

“Kyun--”

“Besides, Baek I can have my own private love life. It’s my life afterall, you don’t exactly have the right to say who I can date or not. Oh, and if you have a problem with our relationship why don’t you do something about it?”

Tao put an arm around Kyungsoo’s waist with a sly and yet knowing smile. He felt the intense glare coming from Baekhyun and Kai, but he didn’t mind it because Baekhyun was getting more and more jealous. It was fun.

Not for Kyungsoo though, faking smiling, and all the things like that just tire him out. He hates acting as if he was fake. The only time he likes fake smiling is when he’s about to kill his best friends for doing stuff. He sighed, he doesn’t even know why he agreed to the deal anymore. Money wasn’t going to be enough to quiet little Kyungsoo’s devilish anger.

But then, Kyungsoo suddenly felt himself being pulled away from Tao and into someone else’s arms. They felt secure and he liked it very much. Well, that’s until he heard the owner.

“Kai, let of my Kyungie!”

Kyungsoo started blushing, but didn’t move. He wasn’t hugging Kai back, so it wasn’t called cheating right? Wait, their relationship isn’t even real so it doesn’t exactly matter.

Anyway, Kyungsoo didn’t move but Kai held on tighter, shaking his head.

Sehun let out a sigh, and pulled Kyungsoo towards him. He also pulled Baekhyun away from his argument with Tao.

“If you guys are going to be big babies, we’re just going to leave because first of all. This is all very immature, and it’s getting annoying. Goodbye.”

And so, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo left. Kyungsoo looked back and saw the ring on Kai’s finger, making him blush and cover his face with his hands. 

                   Author's Note > x <

Hey guyssss :D Sorry I haven't updated in so so so long, my head was filled with things like boring school and auditioning for jyp > x <

If you already voted from my other story-- Sorry for bothering you. Have a great day :DD