New Kid, New Love?

Not Normal, But Yet So Normal

Once apon a time, there was a young man named Do Kyungsoo. He was a special fellow. It started when he was 13, he started seeing rings on people. Of course he thought it was normal because people always wear rings and all that, well, that was until he told his mom about the rings. 

"Mom, does that ring look pretty?" Young Kyungsoo pointed at a woman's hand, looking at the ring that he saw on her hand.

His mom blinked and tried to find any ring, but she still saw none. "Kyungsoo, there is no ring on her finger.."

"... Really?"

She nodded, looking at her son with a confused look.

Kyungsoo looked at the woman's finger, and the ring was still there.

The next day, Kyungsoo saw rings on his classmates, and even asked them about it. Because of it, people thought he was too weird, and therefore he got bullied.

Am I really just imagining things? Or am I.. Different?

                                                                                                               ---------

Kyungsoo sighed, thinking about the past was not something he liked doing. He liked thinking about the present, where he had friends that he could trust. Well, not with everything. They obviously didn't know about the ring thing, he hated hiding it from them but what evidence did he have to show them that it was true?

Kyungsoo was about to sigh again, but squeals coming from the girls interupted him. He looked up from his desk and saw a very handsome (and tan, Kyungsoo never could never imagine himself a tan person) male. 

And apparently, the only empty seat was next to Kyungsoo. 

Kai sat down next to him, unpacking his things.

Kyungsoo looked at his hand, and he saw the ring. Then he looked at his own hand. 

They had the same ring. Kyungsoo almost died.

                                                                                                               ---------

"Kyungie!" That's all Kyungsoo heard before getting tackled. He loves his friends.

When the stranger that tackled him let go of him, Kyungsoo wasn't even surprised. "Baekhyun. What the hell do you want from me?"

"Why, I don't want anything from you my dear."

"Lies."

"Damn it Kyungsoo, hook me up with the new kid sitting with Tao and them ugly people."

"As in ugly people, you mean popular people."

"I hate them, they think they're all that."

"That's because they are, they're rich, they got all the girls, and boys. They basically have control of this whole school."

Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo. "I hate when you're ing right."

Kyungsoo laughed, showing off the heart shaped lips, "You love me."

Baekhyun laughed with him, eye smiles spreading, "Of course I do."

The laughing continued on, until Baekhyun looked at him with a serious look. "So, will you help me?"

"You asked the wrong person, Baek. I'm not good with love, you know that." No, I just want him for my-- Wait. WAIT.

"But--"

"Baek, why don't you ask Xiumin after school?"

"... Oh, I forgot about him."

Kyungsoo looked at his best friend with an unamused look. 

"Kyungsoo hyung!" Kyungsoo looked up to see his other idiotic best friend, Sehun. Tall, extremely pale, and pokered face. Once you get to know him, he's just another dork that you can't help but love. 

Kyungsoo stood up so he could pat Sehun's head, but he still couldn't reach. Sehun smirked, but still bowed a bit so Kyungsoo could pat his head. 

"Hyung, I've heard you sit next to the new kid, Kai." Kyungsoo glared at Sehun, he was getting tired of hearing about Kai. 

"And?" 

"He seems like your type." Kyungsoo yet again glared at Sehun, he may be gay, but that doesn't mean he likes all of the hot guys.

The next thing Sehun saw during lunch was a Baekhyun being thrown at him. Kyungsoo is scary.

                                                                                                               ---------

Once the last class of the day ended, he was asked something unexpected from Kai.

"Hey, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo looked up and met Kai's eyes. He felt as if he was being pulled towards him. Not good, I don't want to hurt Baek. No nonon o

"Are you single?"

Kyungsoo blinked, and blinked again. He then nodded. 

Like lighting up fireworks, Kai's face lit up and he smiled. He ing smiled and left. Kyungsoo almost died for a second time. 

Kyungsoo was so shocked that his best friends had to pick him up and dump him into ice cold baby pool.

"WAT DA FUQ BAEK SEHUN" Kyungsoo yelled as he sat up, "YOU TRYIN TO KILL MEH??????"

"Yes?" Baekhyun stared innocently at him while Sehun glared at Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo got up and chased after Baekhyun, and Sehun kept laughing at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just kept cursing at both of them during the whole thing. 

"Baekhyun?" 

Baekhyun looked at the person over the fence, and he stopped. Of course, he was tackled by Kyungsoo when he did. 

He pushed Kyungsoo off of him and stood up, glaring at the man on the other side.

"Tao, what do you want." Baekhyun growled, he heard Kyungsoo telling him to calm down but he just couldn't. His heart was beating fast, but he knew that was because of anger. Or was he wrong?

"Why do you hate me so much..?" Tao looked as if he could cry at any second, and Baekhyun saw that but he didn't care.

"Then, why do you always bully the people that can't even protect themselves?" 

"I've changed--"

"Tao." Tao and Baekhyun looked at Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"You should leave before Baekhyun says more hurtful things." Tao nodded, weakly smiled at Baekhyun, then left. 

Baekhyun glared at Sehun, then went back in his house.

Sehun and Kyungsoo looked at each other, and sighed. They knew Tao had changed, and he wanted more than anything to have Baekhyun love him again.

                     Author's Note cx

You guys, I am so sos os sorry I was going to update yesterday but then my head went blank. Literally.

And I'm so sorry that it took so long, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^ w ^