The Mysterious Song

The Lost Voice

T-ara returns to their dorms and into their rooms with silence

*Hyomin sits on her bed and stares at the empty bed next to hers and sighs

Hyomin: If only you are here now, everything will be solved.

*Hyomin stands up and walks over to Jiyeon's bed and colapses on it. She hits her head on a box underneath her pilly.

Hyomin: Ack. Hmm..what's this? The box I gave her for our 5 year friendship.

*Hyomin opens it

Hyomin: Huh? Words...in a rhythm, it must be lyrics. 

*Hyomin decides to keep it for tomorrow's meeting. She sleeps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annoucement: Producer EU, Hyomin and Davichi, meeting in the conference room in 5 minutes.

5 minutes passed when you blinked

CEO: We all here? Good. Davichi your promotions have ended well. Heari ah, you've been casted into 'Disappearance' with Eunjung. You'll be guested on the new variety show 'Take your Chance' this Sunday Davichi. You may leave now.

Hyomin: I have decided. I say to continue on with Jiyeon's solo project.

CEO: Fantastic. EU, talk about it in details.

EU: OKay. Hyomin, you will have 4 songs in your mini-album (talks detail)

Hyomin: Umm, can you add one more song? I found this in Jiyeon's prized possessions, have a look EU.

EU: This is daebaek! We may have this as your promotion song, we'll discuss this later if we can find a composer for these lyrics.

Hyomin: Thank you~ Then I'll take my leave.

*CEO takes a look at the lyrics and looks stoned...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyomin meets up with Eunjung at a coffee shop (disguised)

Hyomin: Eunjung, you called me urgently this morning. Do you have news for Jiyeon?

Eunjung: Yes. But it's not on her whereabouts, but some very important events before her disappearance. Our makeup assistant called today and said that Jiyeon had strange habits after writing this song. Let's meet up with her tonight.

Hyomin: Song? Could it be....

Hyomin and Eunjung: Unheard, unseen, unwanted.