The Journey Starts (or does it continue?)

The Lost Voice

Knocks

CEO: Come in.

Hyomin: Yes CEO, what do you need me for, something important?

CEO: Take a seat.

*Hyomin sits

CEO: Meet our new producer EU

EU: Nice to meet you.

Hyomin: Me too. I'm sort of busy...I still need to contact investigators to find Jiyeon.

*CEO becomes a bit uneasy

CEO: I need you to make a tough decision, Producer EU please explain.

EU: Of course sir, we have decided to let you continue on with Jiyeon's solo project. We think you are most suitable for it, because of your closeness with Jiyeon and your wonderful vocals for the song.

*Hyomin stares blankly

Hyomin: I really don't have time, I'll try think about it...

CEO: It's a great chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hyomin meets up with the rest of the T-ara members (except Jiyeon of course) after informing the investigators the details of Jiyeon's disappearance

Soyeon: Omo, where have you been, this is my second drink.

Hyomin: Sorry, I met up with some investigators. 

 Boram: I really miss Jiyeon, she was so happy when she was chosen for a solo project.

Soyeon: We all congratulated her and said how happy she was, I don't know why she would run away.

Qri: The police said she didn't run away, just pray it isn't a kidnap.

*Hyomin feals uneasy

Qri: Hyomin, are you okay?

Hyomin: I don't know what to do! CEO told me to continue on with Jiyeon's solo project! I've always wanted to, but Jiyeon took a long time composing and writing the song herself, I hate to just sing it and be happy while we don't even know where she is.

Silence

Hwayoung: Continue it, Jiyeon probably didn't like it if she just ran away.

T-ara: Hwayoung! 

Qri: I just said she didn't run away.

Boram: I'm just so fustrated...it was just her turn to be leader, now the group is a mess.

Soyeon: You've be surprisingly quiet Eunjung, what's wrong?

Eunjung: I'm preparing for my new drama "Disappearance", I'm trying to absorb all the emotions.

T-ara: ...

Eunjung: CEO told us to get ready for a comeback in 2 months time, and told us to compose a song, this is all just a headache!

Hyomin: We'll have to stay calm and continue on with our activities, so Jiyeon can come back and it'll be all fine. 

Hwayoung: Since I am now the leader until Jiyeon comes back, I need you all to listen to me okay? Hyomin do the solo project, Eunjung prepare well for the drama, the rest of us compose the song and find Jiyeon.

Boram: It will be like a new start for us.

Qri: No, it is the continuation of what we ended.