Leave me alone !!

love is a messed up GIFT ???

< MONDAY IN SCHOOL >

MINHO'S POV

tsk...don't this girls have any thing else better to do?! i hate this. Why do they always follow me as if pesty bugs. This es!! I just get down from my BMW car and waited for my 3 freinds that 3 idiots to come why are they always late. Just then i saw 3 BMW cars coming into the school in lightning school, it was that 3 idiots thay parked their car just beside mine. Onew hyung of course was very neat with his hair puncked up, Jonghyun hyung like always as untidy as usual, oh he dyed his hair to dark brown, he spiked it up AGAIN and a lollipop in his mouth, doesn't he ever comb his freaking hair???? that dinosaur ! as soon as he got down of the car more then 5 girls came running to him and started embracing him. Dsn't he get bored of those stinking girls, i just dn't get him at all. And lastly taecyeon hyung , he is another idiot, tsk dsn't he have any maid to iron his clothes for him he always wear's crumpled uniform's and stuff. So this is my group i am also included with those idiots.

NO ONE'S POV

The four boys minho,onew, jonghyun and taecyeon are the kingka(s) of the school. They never looked at girls seriously they only looked them at a items which keep them company at times. Jonghyun only looks at girls as toys. This 4 boys are the most richest students in the whole school.

YOONA'S POV

okay...so today is my first day of school...my driver Tony uncle brought me to school. So now i have to find my way around here. Whoa this school is sooooooooooooo freaking big. Where am i suppose to find the headmaster's room here? I was holding onto my i-pad and looking at the map of the school that i downloaded last night and hanged my bag on one of my shoulder. I was looking at the beautiful paintings which were hanged up on the corridors of the school. I was so engrossed in looking at it that i did'nt notice someone in front of me and BANG.....!!!!

JONGHYUN'S POV

Huh... why is life so boring. I am kinda bored with all those girls who just thow their body on to me. Don't they have any dignity... I want really fun and adventorus to do. I am waiting for my bro(s) at the corridor near my class. I am actually suppose to be in maths class now...but come on who the hell cares about maths...!!!??? My freinds and i wanted to just go out and chill out a little. I was sazzing out* like i always do...when a small figure came and crush on me and ...BANG!!!!

CONVERSATION

JONGHYUN : WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING STUPID !!! (he shouted without even looking at yoona)

YOONA : WTH!! did you just call me a ...urg...i was about to say sorry... but i take that back you IDOIT !!!

JONGHYUN: (he was burning up with anger) HOW DARE YOU... (he raised his head and saw yoona he was taken aback because of yoona's beauty he did'nt know what to do, he just freezed at the same spot for a minute or two )

YOONA : (yoona just took the chance and picked her I-pad which was on the floor and strared at jonghyun who was still freezing on the spot and thought that he was really weird. Who would freeze at the samespot for more than hours?? yoona just ignored him and strolled of again to find the headmasters room )

JONGHYUN'S POV

OMG!!! i just saw a very very very very very times a billion, girl. She was sooo preetymaybe even preetier then a angel. Compared to her all the girls i have hanged out with are totally hideous. I turned around and saw her back view she was walking away probably trying to find something. WOW look at her legs soooo long and white. I could see her legs and thighs really well thanks to the very short skirt she was wearing. God bless the school principle to select such a reavealing uniform. I started day dreaming again. * me and that girl in the school cafertaria, she sitting on my laps ,we talking about everything in this world ! * when someone tapped my shoulder ruining all my sweet dreams. CURSE THAT PERSON...

ONEW'S POV

I reached the place with taecyeon and minho when i saw jonghyun smiling and grinning by himself like an idiot. He did not even notice us. I went to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around clearly looking irritated.

CONVERSATION

JONGHYUN : Onew hyung ! come follow me i have someTHING very intresting to show you guys.come PALI!!

ONEW: Where???? (he was being dragged by jonghyun to the water fountain)

(yoona was reading her book near the water fountain , jonghyun hid behind a wall so that yoona would not spot him )(the other 3 guys followed his action and hid behind the wall)

JONGHYUN : there! thats the new doll i found. preety right!!

ONEW :oh! she does look pretty from here. Lets go there and take a better look okay?

TAECYEON : WOW ! look at those legs so sleek!!come on guys lets go check her out !!! ( T_T )

MINHO : Guys she's probably going to be one of the girls whose gonna tag along with us like a leech. Must we really go there???

ONEW : minho-ya dn't be a spoil-spot come on lets go ....

soooo what's gonna happen to yoona !!!