ALONE @ that school ???

love is a messed up GIFT ???

( GUYS I AM NOT GOING WRITE ABOUT YOONA AND YURI COMING TO SEOUL .THIS CHAPTER WILL START @ YOONA 'S AND YURI'S HOUSE IN SEOUL )

YOONA : yuri-ya are you exicited to attend our new school tommorow??? what course have you opted for? i am taking medical and psychology watchabout you? i wonder what activities they have in that school.

YURI : new school??? What new school?

YOONA : Stop playing a fool already unnie. we will bw attending school tomorrow SEOUL FLY HIGH ACEDEMY.don't you know?

YURI : Yoona-ya  i have something to tell you but pls promise me that you won't be mad at me?

YOONA : It depends on what you are going to say unnie (yoona said sternly with her arms crossed over her chest)

YURI : (took in a deep breathe) yoona i w..won't be attending school with you i am going to attend a beauty school where i will learn about make-up, facial and even skin treatment. You know that always wanted to open my own spa...

YOONA : WHATTTT!!! so i going to THAT school all alone (she mouthed weakly)

YURI : don't worry yoona-ya thinks won't be as bad as you think , infact i am always here for you. I won't let anything happen to you okay so just chill okay.

YOONA : i hope so unnie, so i guess i have to be more independant and now onwards and solve my own problems.

YURI : Yoona come with me, let me show you your school uniform i saw it just now and it was extremely cute .

YOONA : now what ! i have to wear a school uniform??

YURI : Theee...r, what do you expect this is korea not london. so stop complaining and follow me.

In the room yoona saw a white uniform with a baby blue skirt , in-coat and blazer including a stripped white and Dark blue tie.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4NFzM3B1MBRjpC4Kgw6pSORRY I DON'T WHO THE GIRL IS BUT THE UNIFORM WILL LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS  

YOONA : YAH KWON YURI how am i suppose to wear such a short skirt everyone would be able to see my thighs even if i bend a little. Are you sure that the skirt is suppose to be this short. Did you alter the skirt. tell me the truth.

YURI : WHAT you are suspecting me ??? IM YOONA this is how things work in korea this is not London you have no choice but to wear the school uniform that your school principle has choosen and i did noy alter your skirt!!

YOONA : okay fine i dn't have a freaking choice do i? okay fine i am going to bed .Tomorrow i have school.

YURI: okay good night , sweet dreams. Anyway i can't follow you to your school tomorrow i have to go and register for my coarse.

YOONA : Yah unnie i am not a kid okay. I can handle my own things..... i think??? ( yoona said while scratching her head cutely)

YURI : Ha ha you're forever a Im Choding  in my eyes. Okay go get some rest now (she said as she pused yoona inside her room )

soooo tomorrow i am gonna face new people. Will they accept me ? Will they treat me well ? Am i going to be okay there? well i have to wait till tomorrow , be patient im yoona .

Tommorrow everything will start, she is goona meet few people who are goona change her life . for the Better or the worser ????