Chapter ONE

My chocolate love!

As usual he's so handsome. YoungJae.... I really like you. EunJi looked at the young man approaching her. It's been a while that she had feelings for him. But she wasn't sure if she had to confess or not. He was always kind to everybody and the girl thought that she was just a Mrs everybody so she began to say to herself that it was doomed to failure. She sighed. YoungJae stopped before her  and slightly bowed. She bowed back with a faked smile. It was a false because she felt hurt insinde althought the one she loves is talking to her, helping her with her training, having fun with her.... but she felt  selfish to think that she wanted more.

"How are you doing today, EunJi?" Asked the young man with his usual cute smile that made the girl want to pinch his puffy cheeks.

"Good, and you?"

"I'm grant! thanks. Are you going training?"

The girl noded.

"Can I go with you today?" 

Her heart skipped a beat. She noded again and they started moving direction to the dance studio. When they got there YoungJae closed the door and connected his Ipod to the speakers and 'Warrior' blasted in the room. EunJi danced perfectly on the music and at Zelo's LTE rap she stoped to do it as well. YoungJae smiled at the sight of the young girl rapping. Of course she was an amazing rapper and that was why she finished first at the audition. The music changed to 'UNBREAKABLE'. Again The girl was dancing perfectly. YounJae started to wonder about what she couldn't do. He decided to join the girl. They were harmoniously moving together making some people stop at the outside of the studio to look at the two young perfect matching people.

They continued for hours till they both decided to do a pause. They sat down their legs spreaded on the floor in a lazy position. They laughed at the vue of themselves in the mirror. EunJi took out a piece of chocolate of her bag and gave it to YoungJae. She knew very well that he liked chocolate and it had become a habit to take some for him before she left her house in the early morning to practice.  As she gave it to the boy, this one widened his eyes with a greedy glint and a smile grew cutely on his face till the girl could see dimples form on his cheeks.

"EunJi, you know I love you, right?" He said biting in the piece of chocolate. He closed his eyes to savour the milk-chocolate pleasure.

In wich way do you love me? Inside the girl felt an irrepressible need to say what she felt for him. For all this time.... She was a big fan of  B.A.P and her bias was from the beginning YoungJae. One day she dicided to pass an audition at TS Entertainement and got the first place, that's when she finally got to meet the boy and since they've became friends, but everyday her feelings grew bigger. And one year after she was at the summum of her love but the boy haven't seen it yet.

The songs were passing and EunJi liked each of them but when 'With you' passed the girl listened attntively to the lyrics, lyrics that she loved and she knew by heart, though. She was listening to the beautiful voice of her friend and couldn't stop smiling. YoungJae took a look at the girl who seemed to like the song a lot.

"You know, YoungJae.... you really have a beautiful and soulful voice.... I really love it." The girl said as her cheeks became slightly pink. She bit her lips hoping that it wasn't a too obvious hint because although she really wanted him to know how she felt, she was still too shy to even think of how he would react.

"Really? Thanks! I envy DaeHyun's voice a lot though. I think it's like ringing bells.... if you know what I mean." YoungJae said blushing a bit. Suddenly he jumped surprising EunJi. He almost forgot. "Oh! You know, talking about him, DaeHyun will come tomorrow. I've talked a bit about you since you're really talented and he was curious to see what kind of person you're like." The boy was excited at the idea of his two friends meeting. He had said to DaeHyun that she brought often chocolate and that's when he really was interested to meet her. That guy! He only thought about food.

At first, EunJi was surprised but she was extremely excited. She was going to see DaeHyun! He is really awsome too! Her eyes were filled up with stars.

"This is daebak! I can't wait to be tomorrow! Oh! And I can make cheese cake for us! I know he loves it." She clapped her hands together in excitement. She was really looking forward to it. She just had to find the time to do that cheese cake. She cheked the time on her phone. 5:00 PM. If she leaves in one hour the shops will still be open so she can buy the ingredients. She clenched her fist and frowned in determination.

"Hwaiting! I will do this!" YoungJae giggled at the sight. "I'll have to go earlier than usual, YoungJae... but I'll come back after to compensate! I promise!"

The boy shook his head which made EunJi confused.

"Stay home after that, you have done a great job and anyways I have plans for tonight so I won't be able to stay late. Rest well and stay in shape. Don't wanna have bags under your eyes when you meet THE DaeHyun, right?" He said with his cute eye-smile. He stood up and reached for the girl's hand, to help her getting up. "Let's dance for a last one hour, okay?"

The girl noded. YoungJae chose another playlist and 'Badman' began to echoe in the big room, DaeHyun's voice was the first to be heard.