Chapter 1

Acceptance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been a month that I noticed Jongin was different around me. I knew he was tired with the abundance of practices and I pitied him for having so little time to sleep and he had to skip his meals just to practice dancing. That's why I was preparing a lunch box full with his favourite food that I made by myself! My mother insisted on helping but I wanted to do it with my own hands and efforts. Jongin needed proper meal and I was worried he'd get sick if he kept skipping his meals. The fans wouldn't like that and I would hate it too. 

 

Satisfied with everything I prepared, I climbed the stairs to my room to change into something more presentable. I wanted to always look good in front of my boyfriend and make him feel lucky to have me as his girlfriend. Which girlfriend wouldn't like that, right? I picked a  floral yellow dress that stopped right above my knees with a white cardigan to cover my exposed arms. Cute!  Then, I went to take a quick shower.

 

"Be safe, honey!" My mother chimed when I left the door after kissing me on the forehead.

 

I decided to walk to where Jongin was currently at, the S.M Building. It was pleasant to walk on the busy street of Seoul under the perfect weather of summer with people rushing to get to their own destination. I had Jongin's lunchbox in my left hand and a Hello Kitty umbrella in the other hand which I usually used whenever it was raining or sunny. 

 

Jongin. I smiled at the thought of him.

 

Our relationship started when his parents came over to my house for a reunion with my parents. They'd been friends since high school and he came along too. When my gazed locked with his, I knew I already fell in love with him. It was like love at the first sight! Though Jongin looked unhappy, I still found him charming. His parents liked me, especially his mother. I myself didn't know how we got into this relationship but we did and I was truly happy with him. 

Jongin had always been a lovely boyfriend eventhough my friends said he wasn't interested in me at all. I know they cared about me and didn't want me to get hurt but Jongin treated me well. At least I thought he did.

Not long after, Jongin got chosen as a trainee under S.M Entertainment. He was delighted and I thought that was the first time I saw him being genuinely happy. It warmed my heart all over just seeing him smiling like that, although he rarely did when he was with me. I knew Jongin had always dreamt of being a dancer and he wanted to show to the world what he was made of. He finally had the chance to.                                                              

As time passed by, after all the hectic practices, I got more distant from him. We rarely met, just the phone calls and text messages of short replies from him like, "I'm fine.", "Yeah", "'Umm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter