Luhan: Final

Just One Day

I nervously knocked on the door of Yoona's house,my hand gripping on the necklace box that was wrapped up beautifully by myself. The door opened to reveal a bare face Yoona,however her beauty still shined in the dark night,making me smile. I extended my hand which was holding the box to her. '' This is for you.'' I said,hiding my tomato red face. She let out a soft giggle and took the box in my hand.

'' Do you like it?'' I asked her when she opened the box. She smiled at me,I supposed that's a yes then. '' 3 minutes,3 minutes.'' Minho reminded me. Great 3 minutes left to live,alright. I cleared my throat and looked at her,taking a deep breath before I spoke.

'' Yoona.'' I called her name for the first time,it felt like I was on cloud 9. '' Umm,I just want to say that I like you Yoona. I like you as in I want to be your boyfriend,although we don't know each other. Umm...'' I suddenly stopped,I didn't know what else to say. This must be the worst confession in the whole world! Here I am,confessing to the girl I like,and then panicking away. I really don't know what to say,I don't k-'' I'm sorry.'' 

I was cut off by Yoona's words,I assumed that I was rejected. Great,on the last day of my life. 

'' I'm sorry,but I don't know you well enough to accept you.'' she apologised to me,but I told her it was fine. Besides,I have one minute left. My my,time passes by so quickly. '' But wait,my wish came true?'' 

'' It must have been that darn quiz is it?'' I asked and she shook her head and smiled brightly. '' My wish came true!'' 

'' Listen Yoona,umm I know it might sound crazy but I'm going to die.'' she looked at me with a puzzled face,then she hit my cheeks lightly. '' Are you crazy? You aren't going to die.'' 

'' I am.'' 

'' No you're not.'' 

'' Why don't yu wait and see then?'' I said. '' By the way,you're lucky my parents are away this weekend,imagine them seeing you in front of my house confessing to me at almost midnight.'' Yoona pointed out.

'' Ok listen to me.'' she noded and I continued. '' I am going to die,no matter how crazy you think this is. Just promise one thing.'' she noded again and I continued. '' 5 seconds man!!'' Minho shouted.

'' Be happy,enjoy life.'' 

That's when I saw my body collapsing on the floor,I'm gonna miss my body so much. There I saw Yoona slapping my cheeks lightly,she was fishing her pockets to take out her phone. She had tears stained on her perfect face,she had panic in her voice. She called for an ambulance,but they confirmed that I was officially dead. 

Goodbye world,goodbye. I had many good memories in life,from the time I was born to the time when I saw myself grew up,going through puberty and hardships. I never regretted anything,and if this is how I am leaving the world,I wouldn't be more happy. Appreciate your life no matter how ty it is,appreciate the people around you an-

'' Manage your time wisely.'' there,I saw Minho right before my eyes. His feautures were all there, he was shinning as bright as the sun. He told me to have a look at myself too,I was shinning as well. He gave me a gentle pat on the shoulder as a bright door opened and revealed many other souls rushing around in what seems like a magical portal. Minho gave me a smile and said the words I didn't really want to hear,but want to at the same time.

'' Welcome to work!.'' 

I am a guardian now. 

So guys,if you had one day left to live,what would you do?

-The End-


The end of the story! How was it? Please please please comment,I really want to know whether I'm doing fine or whether I'm not. Anyways thanks for reading this story,thanks for subscribing,upvoting and commenting too :) 

XOXO,
TamTamloveChanYeol