cheatsheet

ELITE - SM's New Girl Group
 
TnmV6KC.gif
  love handbook。
   THE CHEAT SHEET...


FACE CLAIMS I'm fine with ulzzangs (except for Sori/Cherry since I'm using her and Jung Min Hee is used by hyo-jin). But just don't use ones that are really fake and creepy (Sorry, I get freaked out easily when it comes to people trying to be ulzzangs. You know, with the overdoing of plastic surgery and makeup. -_-||) like this, or this, or even this. The faces are unrealistic and once again, it scares the heck out of me. I'm also fine with idols and actresses as face claims, so long as they're not from SM like f(x)'s Sulli, SNSD's Yoona, Red Velvet's Wendy, etc.
 
LOVE INTERESTS SHINee's Taemin and EXO's Tao is taken as a love interest, so don't use them. Please, is a nono. And the will be...um...you can choose. But please, don't make it too old (Take Choiza dating f(x)'s Sulli for example. Their is 14 years)

AGES   I don't want the age range to be too wide, so the year range will be from 1991 - 1997 (Is 1997 too young?)

FAMILY AND RELATIONS Idol siblings and relatives are allowed but please don't make every member have an exo member as their brothers or an actor as their parents or whatever. Do match their backgrounds and family with yours. Like if you made Jung Eunji your sister, make Jung Minki your brother as well and don't state that you're from America. Put Busan there instead. If you made Jang Hyunseung your brother, make Jang Geurim your sister as well and don't state that you're from Japan or what.
 
TALENT  I want your talent twins to match your position. If your character isn't a rapper, don't write a rap twin in.
 
BACKGROUND  When you're doing the background for your story, please don't do the background tragic. Not everyone has an interesting life, you know. Even though I don't mind it, just don't go over the top with it.
 
PASSWORD  The password is your love interest's stage name linked with their gif
 
WHERE DO I SEND IT?  Send your application app on the turn-in
Feel free to look at hyo-jin's app or my app for any help  ^^

 EXAMPLE APP - shiyingpang19