I Choose You

I Choose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHoN9FhIJZ0 (Background Music)

"I shouldn't like you....but I do." The chestnut haired girl stated quietly.

 

 

Luhan glanced over at the girl he had confessed to loving moments ago. Ji had been living with him and the rest of EXO-M for the last four months, along with her friends from EXO-K and SunHi, Ji’s childhood best friend and Sehun’s girlfriend. "Why's that?"

 

Ji was being used as a pawn between EXO-M, EXO-K, and the cunning BigBang leader GD. Don’t let his innocent angelic looks fool you, under that angel face lies the cold heart of a killer. GD had traveled all the way to Buscan to try to make both rival groups feel his wrath.

 

In the midst of a dispute on BigBang territory one of the boys had shot his best and most trusted friend, TOP. GD had wanted the two groups to pay for being on his turf without his permission and shooting one of s. He knew exactly how to get revenge. It was no secret that members of gangs liked to fool around, what was a surprise was when members actually made a committed relationship.

 

News had traveled far and wide when Korea’s second baddest known gang had a member fall in love with a normal girl. That gang member was Sehun and that girl was SunHi. Many had seen that as an opportunity to settle old scores but EXO-K took all precautions on protecting SunHi. The girl was never seen without some form of protection; no one knew of her life before she meet Sehun.

 

When Sunguri had told GD that EXO-K and their rival group from China, EXO-M, were fighting on his land; he was furious. He was even more enraged when Taeyang and Daesung carried a bleeding TOP into his office. With some bribery to some well connected people and a few clicks of his mouse, he had a file over SunHi’s life. Low and behold Ji appeared, the only person still living that had some kind of connection to SunHi and EXO-K.

 

Photos of the two girls out shopping, laughing, and getting coffee together filled his computer screen. There were even pictures of Ji at EXO-K’s house goofing off and having dinner with them. A cold, menacing smile formed on GD’s lips. This...this was how he would make those two groups understand the severity of what they have done. They would soon realize who was the cat and who was the mouse.

 

The two gangs had made it just in time the first time it happened. GD had the gun pointed at her head, having a stand off with the two groups; Ji still dressed in her work attire. Her eyes were wide with fear.

 

She looked up at him with big honey eyes, repressing the terrifying memory. "Because of all the things you all did to Hi and the others. She told me about how you tried to drown her in a sink, beat Baekhyun with his own brass knuckles until he was black and blue and how you tried to blow up their car."

 

"They did things to us as well." Luhan argued.

 

She signed, moving her gaze from his. "But EXO-M did worse things."

 

"What would you choose?" Ji asked after a minute of silence.

 

Luhan cocked his head to the side. "Choose?"

 

Nodding she continued. "Would you choose to forget about the person you fell in love with and everything you went through... or would you choose to try to figure everything out; to figure out what really happened. To know the truth."

 

Before there was EXO-K and EXO-M they had been one group. Suho and Kris were both leaders of the unified group EXO; group so close to taking BigBang out as the most known and feared gang. EXO and BigBang had constantly been at each others throats. That was all before Kris and Suho had some kind of falling out and parted ways. Both have been competing with one another since then, fighting to one up each other; to prove who really is the best. Many speculated that it was about Sehun and SunHi.   

 

Luhan didn't say anything; he just stared at Ji with his lips in a thin line. Her honey eyes clouded with sadness and unshed tears. "You would choose to loose the person you love instead of trying to find out the truth. Even if that was the two of us? You in Sehun’s position and me in SunHi’s."

 

Again Luhan didn't say anything to her question. Sitting up from her spot on his bed, she swung her legs over the side and headed to the door. Hand wavering over the doorknob she whispered her parting statement. "Your answer just determined we don't have a chance. I may not know everything about gang life, but SunHi never intended to tear EXO apart. She didn't know that he was a part of a mafia."

 

*+*+*+*

 

SunHi had been worried since Ji hadn't contacted her all day on a particularly quiet day. Quiet days in the Mafia world were precious, but promised ill fate. Ji usually texted SunHi whenever she was going to be late or was having a teacher help her catch up with college work since finishing school in another country was hard enough.

 

"Baek have you heard from Ji?" SunHi asked worriedly.

 

Baekhyun gave an apologetic look. "Sorry Hi, I haven't."

 

All of EXO-M and EXO-K had agreed that Ji was going to come back with them to Beijing. EXO-M had decided to help the K members figure out the mess with GD since they had helped cause this. The K members were now staying with them in their two story house. She was originally going to stay with SunHi but that plan changed when GD started to shoot at them outside of SunHi’s apartment in Seoul.

 

The last time she had had any contact with Ji was when she had texted that she was going to be bored in her class since she was ahead from when she was in Buscan befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter